My family had a 3D2N stay in Chateau Royale last weekend. Our weekend family getaway was indeed a brief escape from the busy and crowded city life (Manila).
The resort is a nice place with huge area to explore, including the swimming pools, gardens, playground, (soccer) field, among others. My child enjoyed the small swimming pool (located at the reception building) as well as the playground. Both need repairs: a portion of the swimming pool slide is not available for use and the playground definitely needs renovation since the slides, swings, and other amenities are already rusty and have some broken parts.
The rooms, living area, kitchen and comfort room are spacious with AC working well. The beds, pillows, linens and towels are also clean, soft and relatively new. However, general cleanliness may still be improved as the headboards have some dusts, visible when you turn on the headboard lights. The comfort room does not have bath rugs and the toilet bowl is not so clean. Hot water is only available in the shower (not the faucets) and the water pressure is weak.
There are also some portions of the walls and fixtures that are chipped off. The floor already have much scratches, probably due to the age of the building.
The buffet breakfast has very limited choices and many of the dishes in the floating restaurant are not available. No room service also.
The staff are generally helpful and respond promptly to requests.
WIFI/Internet connection is relatively fast.
I think the resort is practically priced. Families will enjoy more staying here if service is improved.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Royale is a grandiose 100 hectare land that fuses its inspiration from France, China and the Philippines, it is the largest integrated resort in Batangas that features a village of cabins, townhouses and a premiere hotel for accommodations. Being a quick destination from Metro Manila, the property features a DENR certified rain forest, collection of rare bird species in the aviary, colorful and intricate flowers in the orchidiary, and various exciting outdoor activities from zip line, wall rock climbing, and pools that includes the largest wave pool in the country. The resort also is perfect for both business and leisure as it provides the various indoor facilities: the biggest function rooms to meeting rooms, theater room, game rooms, and spacious spa facility. Chateau Royale is your massive resort for all occasions and purposes that provides you harmony with nature and still gives you access to cosmopolitan requirements. It is a destination property that also features cosmopolitan requirements such as wi-fi and fully equipped function rooms, theater room and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Chateau Royale Hotel Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Royale Sports And Country Club
- Chateau Royale Sports & Country Club Hotel Nasugbu
- Chateau Royale Hotel Resort And Spa Batangas/Nasugbu, Philippines