We stayed at Petriolo Spa Resort for 2 nights on our trip to Italy. The resort is located off the main super strada and is easy to find.
The staff is pleasant, but "sterile".
Our room was a junior suite. It was definitely worth the extra cost. Those rooms are located on the opposite side of the pools. The views were outstanding, the room large and very comfortable as well as quiet. The room is equipped with 2 types of bathrobes. One to wear on the property and one for the room as well as spa slippers. A very nice touch.
The resort is beautiful and is known for its amazing thermal pools. The pool area is spectacular. The lounge chairs and beds are great and really give that spa feel. The view from the outdoor pool area is truly breathtaking!
Included in our room fee was breakfast. There is everything available.
We actually ate dinner at the restaurant on the upper terrace both nights and had a nice meal both nights.
After traveling and touring for more than a week, we truly enjoyed this wonderful relaxing experience in Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petriolo is located in the heart of Tuscany, surrounded by fascinating wild scenery as well as artistic and cultural itineraries of great interest. Immersed in the unspoiled beauty of the typical Mediterranean bush, the resort is only a twenty-minute drive from Siena, and 80 km from Florence, the capital of Tuscany. At Petriolo Spa Resort, well-being comes from nature itself, and predominantly from the hot sulfurous water which has been springing from the earth for thousands of years at 43° C, composed of elements capable of positively stimulating the entire organism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petriolo Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petriolo Hotel Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Resort Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Spa Resort Italy/Tuscany