“The best property ... EVER!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax by the pool Spacious private pool area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Relax by the pool
Spacious private pool area
The villa and pool lit at night
Welcome
Come on in
Open plan living area
Dine in style
Fully fitted modern kitchen  with induction hob
Master bedroom with super-king sized bed
Ensuite dressing area
Ensuite bathroom
Second spacious bedroom with terrace swimming pool exit
Twin bedroom
Family bathroom with Spa bath
Beautiful volcanic  panorama from master bedroom balcony
The view towards the sea at Costa Teguise from the 2nd balcony
Stunning balcony views towards San Bartolome
Onto the patio
Open air dining
Weber Kettle BBQ
Sunset from the villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
cheshirec...
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“The best property ... EVER!!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I really don't want to write this review.
Why?
Because, quite simply, it means that I'm sharing this property with other people when I really want it to remain a secret between me, the other clients who've previously stayed here and the owners. The thought occurs to me right now that if we all went back, year in and year out, then nobody else would ever have to know about the property; It could be our special secret.
However, one shouldn't be selfish and so I'll tell you about Casa Carolina ... but if you are fortunate enough to manage to book this magnificent property, then you must promise to look after it whilst you are there because this is really something special.
The photos are all well and good, but they do not do it justice; until you get there you will not fully appreciate the care and consideration that Sarah has put into Casa Carolina. The downstairs is magnificent, but the first floor will take your breathe away ... please, take your slippers with you as I promise you that you'll feel guilty if you get any marks on that incredible wooden floor!
My wife - who knows about such things - tells me that the kitchen is the best equipped that we have ever stayed in: all the main kit is Bosch with high-quality Ikea taking up the slack.
My daughter informs me that the TV's are top rate and come with all the right accessories, particularly access to Netflix (which is, apparently, a necessity of life nowadays); she also liked the access to music, both upstairs and down.
Me? I say that the heated pool was an absolute treat and the sunbeds among the most comfortable I have experienced in a long while. They are nice, long and structurally strong which is a real boon if you're tall.
The location - Oasis de Nazaret - is wonderful. It isn't on the coast and, therein, lies its attraction and it is why (and how) we found ourselves booking Casa Carolina in the first place. To be honest, if you're looking at booking in Nazaret then you already know you'll need a car, but the roads are so quiet (compared to the UK or mainland Spain) that driving isn't an issue. Driving to the big supermarkets once or twice a week is so easy that ... well, even I can do it.
The old island capital of Teguise is less that five minutes drive away and offers a couple of smaller supermarkets and a nice range of restaurants. Unless you have a desire to get "sand-blasted" at the beach or a sudden urge for tourist bars and fast food, you don't need to need to go to the major resorts; everything you need for a wonderful and relaxing holiday in a beautiful property that is a "home" and not a show house is available in Oasis de Nazaret at Casa Carolina.
Truly, I feel ... well ... privileged to have been there.

23 Aug 2017
What an amazing review, thank you so much. My aim to provide a high quality villa, which offers all the home comforts that one would want and I am glad that it exceeded your expectation.. Holidays are so precious, I want to be able to offer a villa that allows for a truly relaxing and comfortable stay. I hope to welcome you back again soon.
ThePeterW...
“A wonderful sunning peaceful villa”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

All I can say is that this villa is sunning. Very well kitted out, top notch villa. The views are great in this peaceful village. Not very far from the old and new 'capital' cities on the island. Great pool, with one bedroom walking out to it. Kitchen is fabulous so is the outdoor seating and dinning areas. Off street parking as well. The owner is easy to get hold of so are the local 'house keepers'.

Small shop in village, for emergency 'bits' but worth stocking up at the Lidl or euro spar less than 10km away. Breakfast at Jonnies B in teguise is a must also.

4 Jun 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm really glad you enjoyed the villa and pool. I totally agree, JonnieB's is great for coffee and breakfast!
shaun1309
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Villa was lovely - highly recommend”
Reviewed May 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We stayed at the villa for 9 nights at the beginning of May 2017 and really loved our stay.

The villa was in immaculate condition and extremely clean throughout.

The pool area was very secluded and the heated pool was so lovely.

The bed in the upstairs room was so comfortable we're now looking for the same mattress at home!!!!! :-)

Would highly recommend this villa to all (couples and families).

Thanks to Sarah for communications before we went and whilst we were in Lanzarote. All very efficient and extremely helpful.

Thank you again - we had a lovely break.

Shaun

Your age range 35-49
15 May 2017
Thank for for your lovely review. I'm so glad you had such a great time and loved the villa. It's a great base for exploring the island.
Hope to welcome you back in the future.
Smithbeav
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous family holiday”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our week at this villa in Nazaret. The villa itself was spacious, well-designed and fully equipped with everything we needed. We spent many afternoons lounging by the pool and swimming as we had great weather. Nazaret was an excellent base to explore the island including beaches and Timanfaya National Park, about 30 minutes away. We really liked the town of Teguise (5 min drive away) with its traditional Spanish square and church. Good restaurants (Cantina, El Sabio) and a huge market on Sunday. The food, architecture and views at LagOmar were also excellent. All in all a great week for 6 of us. We were sorry to leave but felt we'd had a truly relaxing and fun holiday!

4 Jun 2017
Thank you for your great review. I'm so pleased you had a lovely holiday. Hope to welcome you back for another holiday.
Ian P
Caldas da Rainha
“Exactly as advertised!”
Reviewed February 26, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Any negative comments would be pure nit picking......this is a great rental property with virtually every amenity any holiday makers could wish for. There were only four of us (two couples) but the villa could easily take the seven people which the owner claims.

Beds: wonderfully comfortable
Lounge/dining area: features 'family size' flat screen TV with a myriad of channels, plus a bluetooth sound system.
Pool: private,well maintained and warm, with ample sun loungers provided
Kitchen: made my wife envious with its superb selection of plates, pots, pans and all the bits and pieces needed to prepare a meal. And we love induction hobs!

The excellent villa is well positoned to explore the whole island, and the four of us heartily recommend the nearby Lagomat restaurant and bar - one of the best on the island.

28 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for such a lovely review. I'm really glad you had such a wonderful time and enjoyed all the amenities the villa has to offer. I hope to welcome you back again.
Dave O
Accrington, United Kingdom
“Best Holiday Ever!”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

This was by far and away the best holiday I have ever had. We stayed at the Villa for 12 nights.

I find the best reviews are the ones that provide practical points instead of fluff, so here goes:
- The villa is approx 25 minutes from the Airport
- Located in Nazaret it nicely placed between Teguise (great for markets and few restaurants) and Costa Teguise (family beach resort)
- The Villa was immense, very much like a tardis, didn't look big from the outside but massive inside.
- The main bedroom upstairs is that of a 5 star hotel.
- 2 bedrooms downstairs spacious, Double bed in one and 2 singles in the other.
- SUPER FULL AIR CONDITIONING in all rooms - worth the stay just for this.
- KITCHEN - everything you could want all high end appliances, Big fridge freezer for all your shopping.
LIVING ROOM - dining table, digital radio - great for listening to whilst having lunch or dinner, the couch is extremely comfortable, NETFLIX - was great to have - just make sure you have an account prior to going but easy enough to set one up.
INTERNET - was actually fast and managed to stream movies and boxing on my laptop with no issues at all.
BATHROOMS - a total of 3!!! walk in shower upstairs, Jacuzzi bath downstairs.
SWIMMING POOL - heated and cleaned regularly, so was great to relax in each day.
GATED ENTRANCE - this allowed for you to park the car on the drive and enjoy privacy from the outside world.

There was beer and wine upon our arrival as a welcome gift - nice touch! There is also a comprehensive guide detailing the property and the area.

There is an iron, ironing board, hair dryer, games, books, BBQ on the patio, outside dining.

I would highly recommend a car if only to see what the island has to offer. We spent a great amount of time at the Villa as it was that amazing.

The only NEGATIVE is that we didn't want to leave, will definitely be back :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Going home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
11 Oct 2016
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We are really glad you had such a great holiday at the villa. Our aim is for our guests to feel that the villa is like home from home with all the luxuries and amenities to make it a great self catering holiday. We would gladly welcome you back anytime.
Geraldine...
“Must stay here.”
Reviewed September 24, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Absolutely lovely villa.
The owner has accommodated for every thing you require in a private villa.
I.have rented many villas in the past but this was the best so far.
Literally a 15 minute drive to most attractions.
Excellent holiday has by all.
Thanks so much for letting us use your villa.
Will be back again soon.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
27 Sep 2016
Thank you for your lovely feedback. I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay so much.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing