“epic!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2017

we had bruschetta with tomato, lasagna and pasta with swordfish, which were suggested by a staff. bruschetta - so simple dish, but never ate something like this, it was amazing. I had pasta with swordfish, all I can say is AMAZING - ocean of flavors. lasagna one of the best we ate in our life. staff is very friendly and warm. we visited place in the evening, so we took place inside, but the views from terrace are fantastic. I hope to visit this place once again on our four day visit near Taormina. I would insist everyone to have a meal at this place.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

the name of the place and its facade led me to believe that this place was a bit cheesy but boy was i wrong...i had one of the best meals ever over there...the food was fresh, the service on point (that young waiter who is into drama - don't know his name - was especially attentive), cooked to perfection and had we booked the views would have been breathless....there is really nothing to criticise about this place....and I will make it a point to visit when I am next in Sicily.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We were recommended to visit by a chap we met at the museum in the village. Luckily there was a table on the small outdoor terrace at the rear which has the most incredible view of the valley and sea.

The food was good but my caprese salad was very disappointing - the mozzarella was not at all the best or possibly even fresh; tomatoes were ok. Muscles were plentiful but not hot. Mixed seafood plate was nice. No Tiramisu available. Nice coffee.

On balance we would go back but select our choices more wisely. Without the view, we wouldn't go back.

Good service

Good value.

Nice village but the drive up the mountain is not for the faint-hearted!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

We went there based on the recommendation of the lady from museum.

Family owned osteria typical Italian that you should not miss.

Excellent see food spaghetti with an amazing view - highly recommended.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

We went here because tour guide recommended. The view from terrance is amazing 5/5. Service was quick but little bit "serious". Pasta carbonara and alla forno pasta were delicious and portion sizes big enough. Salad had too much salt. Good place for lunch.