“Incredible meal ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We have just come back from a family meal at this amazing restaurant in Forza D'Agro. We were treated to this meal by a Sicilian friend who has visited this place many a time. And all in good reason, the food and hospitality was second to none. Little did we know what a feast we would have! Amazing value for money and great service. Amongst the best seafood we have ever had the pleasure to eat.

The pistachio and langoustine linguine is a must have. The risotto was a close second. The sorbet and semifreddo for dessert were wonderfully refreshing and yummy. Altogether we must have had about 17 courses, including antipasti, primi, secondi, dolci and coffee too.

10/10 would recommend if passing through.

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately, the restaurant is poor in comparison with others in Sicily. The portions are small for the prices asked.The starters are mediocre and the main dishes (fish) are descent, however for a dinner you should order at least two of them.
The staff is nice, however communication in English is difficult.
I wouldn't come back.

Reviewed March 25, 2016

Absolutely amazing restaurant. Nothing fancy, you'd come there for a food, not an interior. My wife and I dined out outside (see the picture). They've got a fixed menu so my advice is to start with appetizers first as you may not have any room left for the main course... Simona, the owner was very friendly and helpful. The waiter (do not remember his name) was trying to educate us about every appetizer he served - unfortunately we were not able to understand everything. It has been over six months we have been there so I do not remember everything but, I am quite positive we had either 12 or 15 different appetizers to try... We've been brave enough to go for the main course as well although we said no to pasta. Boy, I do not remember eating this much... Simona sent us a bottle of limonsela and liker for a desert. I highly recommend the restaurant, great experience. Thank you Simona!

Reviewed November 12, 2015

I spent with my family the Christmas lunch. The menu and wine was very good. I was impressed by the quality of the food and of the ingredients. Loads of fish cooked in very different ways. Stuff was very friendly. The only negative thing is that the place is a bit small so not always the disposition of the table is ideal. I would recommend this family owned restaurant.

Reviewed October 11, 2014

The food was nice (very oily though), gluten free options available, nice service, fast serving. I liked it!