See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

This hotel has been awesome. Nice rooms very clean and great breakfast. The staff is always eager to help but not pushy. If your in town I would highly recommend.
Thank you for helping us enjoy our time in CHINA.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2015 via mobile

The second hotel in Dongying from the same chain.
Demand non smoking room but be aware that they smoke in lifts as well.
Very average food, even if you like Chinese, it does not look cooked with love.
Difficult with European food.
The only option is the restaurant opposite the hotel where if you explain well can cook you fish / seafood on demand.
But - they try to sell you odd stuff from ice. When i came there with locals, the restaurant strongly suggested to take live stuff from water.
Piano bar and a good cappuccino (as well as cherry tomatoes and cucumbers) - can make your dinner.
Good gym compare to many others in China I have seen.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2015

This is a lovely hotel BEDROOM WISE-pillows comfy, overhead shower is great, robes, and lots of space and I love the L'Occitane products. The staff have limited English but you can get by. They have changed the breakfast restaurant - which is a shame. Its like a pay as you go cafeteria, the food is not great as my previous visits and is limited. There was poor service to the tables, no placemat and I had to search for utensils. Such a shame. But regardless the rooms are very comfy and the best in Dongying and clean.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for only one night during my business trip. The entrace looks great The rooms are very wide, spacious and comfortable. Since my Chinese collegues made the reservation maybe they asked for an extra large room. The staff look very helpful but weak in English. I only stayed one night so I cannot give you more detais and definite recommendations but I plan to select this hotel again if I visit Dongying next time. Breakfast room is quite wide and doesnot have the smell that most Chinese hotels have. The food selection is also wide but not continental. Anyhow you have many kinds of fruits for selection. We had our business lunch at this hotel which was very posh. I didnot stay at the bar but it looked attractive. But smoking, oh yes, smoking everywhere is unbelievable. It is a way of disregarding nonsmokers and there should be a low to protect nonsmokers in China.
Price is affordable compared to the quality and service of the hotel.
I will recommend this hotel to everyone that visit Dongying.I will also recommend the Chinese government to ban smoking in closed areas if they regard their citizens' health.

Room Tip: Ask for a wide room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The hotel is clean and staff are friendly.
There is a good buffet available for all meals.
You can also get a decent coffee in the foyer bar although it's much cheaper to drink the beer at the restaurant or from your mini bar.

Only issue is the smoking ....... it still amazes me that they can smoke inside this nice hotel. We found this really disgusting when trying to relax.

Rooms have wifi internet and a couple of English TV stations (CNN, HBO, another Asian news Station) Air conditioning in the rooms is not always adjustable, so you may need to open your window, which can be noisy. (I have found this quite common in many hotels in China)

Local manufacturers will gladly collect you from the hotel for meetings or happily meet with you in the hotel.

There is also a nice tea room, which is a great place to have a casual meeting or discussion.

Room Tip: If you don't smoke you must absolutely demand a Non Smoking room. Otherwise it will stink of smoke. The hotel really needs some attention to the smoking indoors. Even the lift stink of smoke.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business