Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews small refrigerator an early flight the next morning breakfast room driver trinidad airport
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2019 via mobile

I booked a stay at the hotel for the night of November 9th. When I arrived to the hotel from the airport at 11:15am, I was told that I have to return at 2:00pm because the room was not ready for my stay.
When I returned at 3:25pm, I was denied entry to the hotel and further denied a stay because I did not furnish a foreign passport.
I am a Caribbean Diplomat and I have worked and LIVED IN EVERY ENGLISH CARIBBEAN ISLAND...... I have NEVER been denied a stay based on my Nationality and Race at ANY hotel in the Caribbean. Later, I was accused of be Obviously, my AFRICAN decent and Trinidad driver’s permit were sufficient enough to deny my stay at the Grand Diamond.
I was forced to cancel my reservation on Expedia. I haven’t received my refund as yet, I am waiting to see if I’d be reimbursed.
I won’t book again! Booker BEWARE!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank 151bernadinew
Reviewed October 20, 2019 via mobile

The facility was clean and the guest services very friendly. There was a small refrigerator with complimentary water and juice. We only stayed one night because we had an early flight the next morning. The hotel offered an airport shuttle for $10 per room. Was very grateful as it would have been difficult finding a taxi at 3 am.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 156traveler2015
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

This is a perfect place for my purposes. The people are very nice and do their best to make guests feel comfortable. It will be even better when their third floor restaurant is finishes. This is the best value I have found in Trinidad.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
pradeepd373, Manager at Grand Diamond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2019

Hi we thank you for your kind wonderful review .it was a pleasure having you for the 2 weeks .all the best Mike

Reviewed August 28, 2019

I was booked in to stay here later this year. After making my booking, I contacted the hotel to arrange a 1 way complimentary airport shuttle (which was advertised on hotels.com) for my departure the next morning. I specifically indicated to them that I did not need an arrival pickup, but wished to utilize my complimentary one way airport shuttle for my departure only.

They kept sending me robotic emails on 10 August and 11 August about how to find their airport shuttle on arrival, but would have to pay a fee for the departure shuttle. I reiterated again to them that I should not be having to pay any amount since a 1 way shuttle should be free of charge. They then stopped responding for a full 17 days.

Earlier today, I attempted to contact them again to get an update on the situation, to which I was given an extremely rude reply "We do not need your business. Cancel the Reservation immediately. And stay in the rat hole you deserve". How rude could someone possibly be? And especially for a company in the hospitality industry. Proof of these messages are attached to this review, and I highly urge all potential guests to look elsewhere! I have never seen a hotel of such stature be so rude, condescending and inappropriate in their language and judging from the response they made on the last review, it seems to be becoming a bit of a trend. AVOID!

Date of stay: August 2019
6  Thank bsadasivan
Reviewed July 6, 2019

The hotel locked and closed on arrival. Had to wait 15 minutes for the shuttle driver who was also the front desk clerk to return from the airport to let us in. No hot water, the hot water heater only provides 3 minutes of hot water. The water smelled like chlorine and burned my eyes. There was pubic hairs on toilet seat. The only shelf in the shower was rusty. There were stains on wash cloth and the face towel and the sheets and the pillow. There were no curtains on the window. They overcharged my credit card.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank njd1488
pradeepd373, Manager at Grand Diamond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2019

This is a sabotage guest sent here to write and create your review you are welcome to do what you have done we will always be strong we know who sent you ?