2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$121
View deal
PricelineUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
eDreamsUS$121
Booking.comUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
Orbitz.comUS$121
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2020

They advertise that you get a non alcoholic beverage with meals for all inclusive..not true, it's only basic drinks just as coke, sprite etc Food was also undercooked.
They showed no interest for their PAYING Guests, closed off pool for almost half a day on a Sunday for an event. ON A SUNDAY. They didn't try to make up for it at all. I basically paid to be stuck in my room and heard loud music all-day. Spoke to the rest of guests everyone is displeased and nothing was done. Book your stay somewhere else. Definitely not here.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 28, 2020

Extremely poor! Booked our stay at the hotel from December 25th-28th. Upon making our reservation I specifically asked if there would be any events at the hotel that would involve them closing the pool. The employee confirmed that no such event was planned and even if there was any such event the pool would not be closed. So we went ahead with the reservation as it was meant for us to use the pool and relax in the room. On Sunday we woke up to loud music and was told the pool will be closed from 1pm-7pm and there was an extremely loud function outside preventing us from even being able to watch tv or sleep. And our checkout can only be extended by one hour. You guys can definitely do better. But our fault for expecting better from such a hotel. Dont waste your time to visit. Its the same price as Hilton and the other higher end hotels!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank siddiqahh2020
Reviewed December 3, 2020

Checked in for 1 night for a business layover and I wasn't pleased with the room given. I checked in 3 hours before the required check in time due to flight availability arriving to Trinidad. There was a cost attached to those 3 hours which was fine by me. There are 2 things top of the list when I'm staying at a hotel. Air Conditioning and a television. Got to ROOM 24, which was well prepared and that was about as good as it gets. The TV remotes were missing and took a couple hours for staff to finally get a hold of them. Which left me in a room with no form of entertainment whatsoever. Finally having the remotes found 7 hours later, the TV connection was absolutely terrible. Constant distortion and failed signal. The AC wasn't working as it should, on its lowest, the room was still petty warm... ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. The shower door couldn't keep closed, so it was a task to shower and manually keeping the door closed to not flood the bathroom area outside.
Reporting these issues to the front desk was the truly defeating as they seemed that my concerns where an inconvenience to them. I was denied a room change after sharing these issues at Room 24. I've stayed at this hotel multiple times in the past and never encountered such neglect and lack of professionalism. There are things one can overlook, however, when it comes to paying for a service that's advertised to cater to ones comfort when staying at your hotel, one the alert of discomfort of a guest, this should be dealt with as top priority and nothing less. As to speak to the manager was another failed attempt as the manager was not on the property grounds as indicated by the front desk staff. No apology was issued from front desk. Clearly this issue wasn't reported to the manager because till this day there hasn't been a call or email on the issue. I could talk about the late start to breakfast at 10am but hey...things happen right.

Truly disappointing stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kyleg34
Reviewed November 4, 2020 via mobile

My sisters and I really enjoyed our stay there. It was going to be my birthday during the week so we took the birthday package. The birthday package included: wine, two wine glasses and a slice of black forest cake. The bedroom had happy birthday balloons on the floor with the beds decorated. There was complimentary Toppers snacks too. Even though we really had a grand time; there are some things that need addressing. The burgers we ordered were totally unacceptable. The burgers were burnt plus the fully loafers burger we ordered we only received the regular burger. I'm sure if the meal was fully accurate it would have made up for the burnt patties and the burnt salmon. I'll give you a okay since it was a big day for you all so it was busy. The TV in our room gave lots of trouble. I really thought Digicel play would have worked well but I was wrong. We hardly got to watch any television. I understand that mats smell when its wet but something need to be done or placed on the floor when someone finished taking a shower. There should be somewhere that persons can hang their wet clothes without having to wet the floor. I was happy that there was complimentary shampoo, soap and toilet paper. I am accustom to having travel size bottles of shampoo, soap, etc as a gift but I'm still glad that there was soap, towels, etc. The room was as clean as it can be. There should be more than two toilet papers in each room. Its a hazard to have so many tile floors in the lobby area, pool area, around the hotel because the floors are most likely always wet and its hard to not end up slipping or falling. The elevator area is way too wet. Its totally unsafe to have puddles of water around and in the elevator. Besides all these negative things, I'm happy for such an awesome stay and we had a wonderful time. Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2020

Felt totally out of place. Beautiful place customers service needs a lot of work. No refrigerator in my room was told I didn't request one when I made my booking. Not a kid friendly resort, for the duration of our I felt as if we were in the ghetto.

Date of stay: August 2020