Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$110
Orbitz.comUS$110
CheapTicketsUS$110
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

The little hotel has a family-like atmosphere, which means:
- very friendly people
- a caring Hostess who would always look out for the guests and always takes the time for chat a little
- very clean rooms, towels, beds...
- great breakfast, made with ❤️

The only Thing missing is (maybe) a safe in the rooms, just for the feeling...

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank StephanLutz
Reviewed June 4, 2018

My husband and I had a last minute overnight stay in Trinidad after a flight delay. Frantically, we started searching for a nearby hotel to crash for the night when upon speaking to an airport employee, we were referred to Airport Inn. We called Sita (the owner) after midnight and she was gracious enough to come and pick us up and take us back to her place, even at this late hour. Her home is beautiful with many personal touches. The room we were given was very basic, but super comfortable and the whole place is SPOTLESS. After having a good night's sleep, we woke up to a yummy breakfast of eggs, fresh fruit, juice, toast, and pastries. (Included in the price of the room.) The backyard is newly renovated with a nice sized pool and gorgeous lounging areas. The front of the home also has a lovely front porch sitting area. Sita made us feel right at home and even allowed us to stow our luggage while we explored Trinidad for a few hours since we had until midnight until our flight home. She also allowed us to relax in her home while we waited to go to the airport the same evening, and drove us there herself. Great hospitality for a short yet wonderful stay! Thank you for everything Sita! :)

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dcdesichix
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Due to several delays with our flight, we missed the connecting flight to Guyana. Luckily our agents booked us into Airport Inn. We arrived around midnight to be greeted by the very friendly owner who quickly sorted our room and organised when we would like breakfast the following morning. The room was clean and comfortable. We woke earlier than expected so sat in a very pleasant garden for an hour or so, there is also a nice swimming pool. Breakfast was very good, there is a very relaxed atmosphere to the place. The owner is extremely helpful and friendly and drove us to the airport herself.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Carolinelovestravel
Reviewed March 6, 2018

I chose the Airport Inn for a long layover because it was fairly inexpensive and they offered shuttle service from the airport. After staying there, however, I would have no problem going back for a longer stay with family or friends. It essentially has the coziness and charm of a bed and breakfast, but also has enough rooms to accommodate 15-20 people. The owner/manager of the Inn is both helpful and a delight to converse with.
The proximity to the airport also means that it is some distance from the downtown Port of Spain, but almost everything on the island can still be reached in an hour, depending on the traffic. The Inn's next-door-neighbor serves not only as the shuttle driver, but a competent taxi driver and tour guide.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin B
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Because I had an overnight transit, I arrived very late, called the hotel and the owner herself - "Chief cook & bottle washer" in her own words - came to the airport to collect me.
While this is certainly not the Hong Kong's Peninsula Hotel or Oberoi Rajvillas or Hotel Imperial in Vienna, I found the hotel to be well kept like a boutique home. I found the room clean, comfortable and with all the amenities. I also found the property to be secure.
I must also point out that it is good value for money.
When returning to Trinidad, I will definitely stay at this property again

Date of stay: January 2018