US$268
Fourpoints.com
US$120
US$107
  • Room Service
Dreams Hotel Puerto Rico(San Juan)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
  • Breakfast included
US$161
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Levittown(Toa Baja)(Great Value!)
US$98
ComfortInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewssan juanfront deskparking ticket validatednice hotelfree breakfastwalking distancerooms are spaciousplaza del solsofa bedexcellent stayup to datescience parkyogurtclose to the airportminute driveper daymini fridge
Reviewed May 20, 2015

Beautiful hotel, very clean, modern, friendly , close to all types of entertainments, spacious rooms! Close to the airport without to engine noise! A very friendly staff and accommodating. Casino and restaurants walking distance a plus.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed May 16, 2015

We ended up staying here by purchasing Hotwire's "Secret Hotel" which I won't do again. We stayed here for two nights following a Royal Caribbean Cruise. The hotel is nice, clean and comfortable with very friendly and helpful staff but a $35 taxi ride from the pier and another $35 taxi ride to the airport. I would have rather added the $70 to a more convenient location hotel. If you're looking for something before or after a cruise I would recommend staying closer to San Juan. If you don't mind the distance and the taxi rides and the cost it's a nice place to stay. It is literally less than a minute walk to an Applebees and a non-smoking casino. If you head out of the hotel walking and make two rights there is a nice shopping mall though similar to those in the States. The free breakfast is decent. The beds, pillows and rooms are very comfortable.

Room Tip: About 30 minutes from San Juan by taxi
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Melody R
Reviewed May 10, 2015 via mobile

The overall stay was great; the staff was super friendly and cooperative. That being said, I have to say that the parking situation was absolutely horrendous. The hotel shares a parking garage with a casino and Applebee's and it would get crowded quickly. After going out all day on Sunday I arrived to find the main entrance to the hotel blocked off. The guard didn't even bother to explain what was going on, he simply waved me off. When I went to the other entrance there was a HUGE line to get in! After waiting a while I pulled up to the side when I finally saw an attendant and asked him what a as going on with the parking. They finally let me in after a long wait in which they didn't inform anyone that guests would be allowed ahead of the other people. They definately need better organization!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Jose P, General Manager at Hyatt Place San Juan/Bayamon, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2015

Dear guest,
Thank you for staying at the Hyatt Place San Juan/ Bayamon. It has been our pleasure to be your home away from home!
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your candid feedback and for the opportunity to follow up with you to apologize for the lack of satisfaction that you experienced during your recent stay with us. Upon reading your review and comments it is clear that the hotel parking personnel failed to provide service up to your expectations.
Your comments have been shared with the staff as a training resource to reinforce our long standing commitment to excellent customer service. The current situation is temporary & we are currently working to expand the parking capacity of the site, which will eliminate any such problems in the future. This expansion notwithstanding, the construction has limited some of our existing parking capacity which requires that hotel guests identify themselves to ensure prompt entry to the site. The expanded parking facility should be completed by early summer. We will be including appropriate signage at the project entrances to ensure all patrons are properly informed. We have all also reinforced the above procedures with our parking and security teams.
Every day we strive to exceed the expectations of our guests. I hope that you view this experience as isolated, and not indicative of the service we strive to provide. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. In addition, I am certain that if given a second opportunity, we will make things much better for you. If any of your future plans have you in the San Juan/ Bayamon area, please contact me directly. I would enjoy the opportunity to assist you with any requests or arrangements, so that you can fully enjoy the superior customer service that we are accustomed to providing.

Reviewed May 5, 2015

Very clean and neat all over. Staff was helpful and efficient. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Great location right next to a casino, an Applebee's and also Plaza del Sol Mall where there is a variety of restaurants and stores.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank Pamela D
Wilfredo M, General Manager at Hyatt Place San Juan/Bayamon, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to learn you had a great stay and found the services, adjacent areas and amenities excellent. I am sure other travelers will benefit from such a great review. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.

Reviewed April 29, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and were very pleased. Firstly the hotel is away from the airport for those trying to avoud the typical San Juan or Isla Verde trip but its not too far. It is close to a mall with walmart old navy etc. Applebees and a 24hr casino are adjacent.lovely modern hotel with great rooms excellent staff and great breakfast. The front desk staff made arrangements for us to visit the Bacardi factory that was close by
Great hotel and great stay. Cant wait to return

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family