“A quick mid week dinner”
Review of MIA BELLA

MIA BELLA
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Gordon's Bay
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Feeling lazy, not sure what to cook for dinner? Mia Bell!! This was the best idea I could have!! Real Italian thin based, wood oven baked pizza. More than enough filling! I had the vegetaria and my husband one with lots of meat. Both yummee!! Well prised. They will see me again, soon!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Seriously fantastic pizza!
From.the rustic base, the fresh tomato and the sheer amount of toppings!

We had opted for a take away but they venue offers a cosy done in option with old school wooden benches and tables with a fireplace that not only warmed our bodies but made me want to stay and enjoy the lovely ambiance, great service from the lovely ladies.

Will be back, very very soon!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank jonathanjS3194FC
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Call in and get a really well made Pizza with a thin base ( hate the thick base type ) always plenty of of cheese and other items on it.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 19, 2016

This is so convenient for me. Around the corner from my home and the best pizzas ever. A lovely atmosphere, warm and cosy.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Pizza's very tasty, thin base meaty pizza with lots of cheese, service good, at a reasonable price, within a half a block of the lodge.

Date of visit: July 2016