“Delicious Pizza”
Review of MIA BELLA

MIA BELLA
Ranked #12 of 29 Restaurants in Gordon's Bay
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love the Pizza from Mia Bella.The environment is very chilled with a rustic feel to it.There are a variety of pizza's to choose from and I like that there are different choices for different price ranges which accommodates for all.The pizza itself is very tasty and they are not shy with the toppings which is really great! The service from the waitress is always excellent as she is so friendly and really goes the extra mile.Mia Bella really makes the long drive from cape town to gordons bay so worth it!

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Feeling lazy, not sure what to cook for dinner? Mia Bell!! This was the best idea I could have!! Real Italian thin based, wood oven baked pizza. More than enough filling! I had the vegetaria and my husband one with lots of meat. Both yummee!! Well prised. They will see me again, soon!

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Seriously fantastic pizza!
From.the rustic base, the fresh tomato and the sheer amount of toppings!

We had opted for a take away but they venue offers a cosy done in option with old school wooden benches and tables with a fireplace that not only warmed our bodies but made me want to stay and enjoy the lovely ambiance, great service from the lovely ladies.

Will be back, very very soon!

1  Thank Jonathan J
Reviewed August 3, 2016

Call in and get a really well made Pizza with a thin base ( hate the thick base type ) always plenty of of cheese and other items on it.

Reviewed July 19, 2016

This is so convenient for me. Around the corner from my home and the best pizzas ever. A lovely atmosphere, warm and cosy.