“Excellent Food for a Great Price!”
Review of Fukuman

Fukuman
Ranked #13 of 316 Restaurants in Zushi
Price range: US$7 - US$9
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed April 20, 2016

This place is phenomenal! Quaint little restaurant just outside the gate of the housing development! The Chicken Fried Rice is amazing and came with some of the best Egg Drop Soup ever! Hubby tried the Egg and Crab Ramen and loved it! We happily split some of the yummiest Spring Rolls!

All in all, we spent just over 3,000 yen for rather large servings!

They also do over the phone take out orders in English! Along with offering English based menus!

Pros: -Large portions, -Reasonable Prices, -Yummy Food
Cons: They don't deliver. Lol.

Reviewed December 29, 2015

Loved our first experience here. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted on the menu, so the waiter taking our order offered to have something made for me. It was delicious. Kids enjoyed their fried rice, and hubby loved his set menu. The gyoza were excellent as well.

Reviewed August 3, 2015 via mobile

On a rare ladies night we visited this restaurant. My friends had all previously been but this was my first trip. I had the chicken fried rice, and the Gyoza. It was so incredibly delicious. Service is amazing, as is most Japanese establishments I've visited. I also enjoyed a delicious apricot drink.

1  Thank Michelle J
Reviewed April 20, 2015

We'd just finished a hike at Nango Park on a Sunday at lunch time and needed a feed. Fukuman was close by. We arrived to find a queue. We added our names to the waiting list, and we're given an English menu to peruse while we waited. Our orders were taken just before we were invited in to sit down.

One of set meals came with soup, pickle, rice and two main dishes. It was hard to go past, particularly with delicious jumbo Gyoza, fried chicken, mapo dofu and "ants up trees" to choose from. A couple of beers rounded us off nicely.

A family of five got out of there for ¥7000. There was plenty of parking. Strong recommend for an informal Japanese-style Chinese lunch.

Reviewed October 29, 2014 via mobile

Good selection: many varieties of ramen, gyoza, chicken fried rice, curry to name a few. Everything tastes great. The food pleased my kids (4 years to 15) and us. Highly recommended.