“Woo Hoo Good Food”

Matchpoint Zushi
Ranked #2 of 316 Restaurants in Zushi
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

What can I say what others have not said already. Excellent food, adequate quantity and good service. Servers could smile a little more, but that's alright since they were very attentive. Parking close, but next time I'll take the train. Was highly recommended by the English speakers and I fully concur!!!

Reviewed December 29, 2015

Went here on Christmas Eve for good food. We weren't let down. I had the gorgonzola penne pasta, kids shared pizza and fried rice, and hubby had the eggplant curry. All of the food was tasty. Our service was good. Hubby had a beer and I had a glass of red wine. My wine wasn't the best, but it was drinkable. We will be back!

Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere! The service was excellent and it was easy to find. Recommend to young couples and friend groups

Reviewed November 22, 2015 via mobile

Excellent foods and drinks! Very close to train station! Definitely go back again! Foods took a while but worthed to wait.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

This is a great place to spend the evening with friends enjoying an extensive food and drink menu. The Moscow Mules are the BEST! There is something for everyone on the food menu. We usually order several items and share so we can have a taste of everything. They have English menus and are very welcoming to foreigners. We enjoy the rustic cozy feel.