“Dissapointed”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 156 Restaurants in Guaynabo
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Check out erosa's review. I would have to agree. There was a lot of milling around and not enough attention paid to customers. I have had better service. We went that very same evening to Famous Dave's and what a difference in service. Longhorn can do it too. All it takes is training and enthusiasm. Smiles are free and can get you a 20% tip from me, at least. Stay a second or 2 and don't get rushed. Bring napkins and refills or water. Do we really have to ask if we want water? Why not offer, and let us decline if we don't want it. There are so many tips to get a better tip. Know the menu, be ready to suggest your favorite. I always ask, and usually go with the recommendation. Let's bring Longhorn back to par.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

The restaurant is large and quiet and has good parking facilities. Wine list is short and limited. Service was completely erratic. Wine service was very poor . On the other hand, food service was very good. We ordered a white wine and the waiter served the first glass, period and no more service. I had to request an ice bucket.
We were all satisfied with the food, filet FLO, chicken parmegiana and others.
We had to request a new salt dispenser since ours was empty. Waiter service was friendly and portions were large

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Good food good service at this San Patricio location. Clean place.
I have had different main dishes. All have benn good. If not mistaken they offer specials that vary on days so you have some less expensive choices.

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

Good restaurant to eat an steak. They have lunch specials. The restaurant have good ambient. Good for groups, family or couples.

Reviewed June 12, 2016

I visited your restaurant this week in Ave San Patricio, Puerto Rico and it was the worst experience I have ever had. I always visit Longhorn because my daughter truly loves it and before this week, I had never encountered any problems. I think its important for you to know. I know I would appreciate it if it were me. Once seated the waiter Freddy took 10 minutes to acknowledge us. After 50 min waiting for our food I had to go to the kitchen and ask some random person where was our food because the waiter or manager were no where to be found. The steak was medium rare when it should have been medium. Potatoes and pasta was cold. I would have told Freddy but he was gone before verify that the order came out the right way. We tried eating it the way it was but it was impossible. After being ignored again for about 20 minutes Freddy came bye and mentioned he has been checking up on us but did not dare to interrupt as he noticed we were talking (really?). I asked for the bill and paid in full (no disc). After I paid I asked Freddy to get the manager and he said yes but did not move. I asked the host to get the manager and Joan came out. She was young, looked more like a floor manager or lead employee. I asked her if she was interested in learning about my experience and for the next couple of minutes I proceeded to share it with her. She was sweet and seemed interested. I asked for the GM and she said he was in the office. I asked her if I could speak with him and then the most interested thing happened, he did not come out. Then I realized what the problem was. The GM does not care. You see it's really simple, it all starts with management. If the GM is not on the floor inspecting what he expects from his employees how can any of his employees care? I do not know the specifics of this particular restaurant but show me a restaurant with service issues across the board and I'll show you a place where you have a management problem. Please help them!

1  Thank EROSA