“Very busy area, very noisy, roads and other guests”

Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Cumbernauld
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Working in Glasgow, not stayed in this PI before, not the best area and next to busy roads, not the best sleep as very noisy, I was in room 101 first room from reception which was a mistake as door banging all night, rubbish night and would not use again, others guest, groups of workers seemed to think it was a stag doo! Will use a different PI next time, rooms ok but location poor

Room Tip: Noisey area, keep away from the first rooms!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Hi Steve,

Thank you for writing a review.

I'm really sorry to hear that your sleep was disturbed during your recent stay at the Glasgow (Cumbernauld) hotel due to noise from ongoing traffic and neighbouring guests. At Premier Inn it's important to us that our guests enjoy a great night sleep so I do apologise that on this occasion this wasn't the case.

I'd like to ensure this is looked into further so I will contact you via private message.

Despite the noise incident, I am pleased to know that you were happy with your room. I hope this hasn't put you off visiting Premier Inn and that we have the opportunity to welcome you again for a better experience.

Kind Regards,

Sharelle

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The hotel is located centrally and is ideal for accessing the local area however its location is on a main road and therefore very noisy! Service in the restaurant is very very slow and understaffed which puts pressure on waiting staff and makes them rude.

1  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Family Celebration for a 90th Birthday Party . Central for all my requirements, security and ease of access with disabled ♿ parking much appreciated, great smiling ☺ helpful staff as always at Premier. Happy to return and recommend to others.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Having recently been refurbished the rooms offer a fresh and cosy feel. Comfort is easy to obtain both from the chair and the bed. Definitely worth a stay especially being close to the motorway network for Stirling, Glasgow and beyond with local shops and eating establishments near by.

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
KrystieA1, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Premier Inn Cumbernauld. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and especially found our location to be convenient. It is great to see our recent refurbishment has made a difference to your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Gr8 accomidation as norm , came with 2 adults / 2 teenage kids , family room was huge ! Breakfast in morn was filling as usual 4 time visiting will be back , location us gr8 , right in the heart of cumbernauld handy for everything

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
KrystieA1, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the Premier inn Glasgow Cumbernauld. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and were delighted with the room size. I will pass on your feedback to the restaurant regarding your breakfast, I am sure they will be pleased to hear that you enjoyed it! I am glad that you find our location convenient, and I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Disappointed at the poor parking provision when we arrived. As a family of 5 with a baby and 2 under 5's, we found it hard to navigate the children and all our bags across the Carpark of Beefeater to the hotel (in the dark!)
But the lovely receptionist made up for it by taking my bags and helping us up the room. The room was clean, bed was comfy bathroom clean, can't grumble!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you experienced a problem with our car parking facility, however I am happy that our receptionist made up for this by assisting you with your luggage to your room. Our team always strive to deliver the highest standards, so it is great to see that they delivered this during your stay. I am glad you were impressed with the comfort and cleanliness of your room, and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed here to break up our 350 mile journey to Ballater in the Cairngorms. We only paid £31.50 for a family room so didn't expect much, but the friendly staff at check in and the newly refurbished room far exceeded our expectations.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for lovely review of the Premier Inn Glasgow Cumbernauld. It is great to hear that we exceeded your expectations, and that you were impressed with our staff service and room for such a low price. I hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cumbernauld
2.0 km away
7.5 km away
Mondo Hotel
Mondo Hotel
#1 of 1 in Coatbridge

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow (Cumbernauld) Hotel? Share your experiences!