“What an amazing place!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Any
nickatkin...
Orlando, Florida
“What an amazing place!!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I absolutely positively loved my experience at Osa Mountain Village Villas! I heard, saw, and lived nothing but great things. I want to plan a trip here for the next family vacation, my little siblings are so exited to play with the monkeys!!

Location Service
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Management Response
30 Jun 2017
Thank you for your nice review Nick. We are glad you had a great time. Come back to see us and we'll put in a special request to the monkeys ....
Luis S
“Will definately come back for a longer stay”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

OMV is one of the best and most relaxing places I have been in this part of Costa Rica. You will not be disapointed at all. The whole family at a 3 bedroom villa which gave us the feeling like being at home. When they said gourmet food, they meant it. All the dishes were delicious from the burgers to the catch of the day. Just wish had more time to spend there. I will definately plan a longer vacation. Service with a smile and everyone willing to go the extra mile. Hope to see you soon!

Value Service
Visit was for: Leisure
Travelling group: Family
Management Response
30 Mar 2015
Thanks for spending time with us and for the great comments. We hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing