“Delicious!”

Price range: US$15 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: True to the Italian markets that inspired Magnone's, guests are greeted by a celebration of fresh ingredients that capture the essence of the kitchens of Italy. Boasting an open market feel, the rustic eatery spans two levels, allowing guests to enjoy Italian dishes in a social setting. The menu focuses on Northern Italian classics made from the freshest homemade ingredients, paired with approachable wines and hand-selected cocktails. With a floor-to-ceiling glass facade, Magnone's showcases the activity, energy and allure of an authentic Italian kitchen. Situated where the Mill Pond meets Water Street in the Blue Mountain Village.
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

The carbonara was superb and the service was friendly and our server was wonderful. The bruschetta would have been better with toasted bread

Reviewed October 10, 2017

First time my wife and I had visited Blu Mountain resort. We ate here on our last night as my wife wanted somewhere fancier to eat and she loves Italian food. We were seated quickly. We noticed the menu in the front door stated they made fresh in house sauces, found it weird they didn't state the pasta as being fresh, that is because it is not! I would not have minded the dry pasta if not for the price $23 for just the pasta with chicken. No bread or salad to start as these are an extra charge!!! we have never been to an Italian restaurant that has not had the bread with EVOO and balsamic to start and or a salad included in the price of the meal. I would have been fine paying $14-15 for just the meal. Atmosphere wasn't very good either.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

First time back in a few years. In the previous visit the food was rich and flavourful and the service was excellent. Service was ok this time but food was dry and bland. Our party of 5 had 3 different pastas and all were just OK. Wine prices are good though ;)

Reviewed October 1, 2017

We were a table of four , who were seated at 4:30 when the restaurant was empty. My husband ordered the chicken parm. When we received his meal, he cut into the chicken and it was still pink inside. Under cooked chicken isn't something that we would risk eating, so we politely asked that the waiter take it back. I used to be a waitress so I believe I know the difference between sending food back for good reason, and sending food back when you're just being picky . The waiter returned five minutes later with the SAME chicken and tells us " the chef says it's just a vein, nothing wrong with it" and places the chicken back in front of my husband and looks at him expectantly . My husband feels bad , so cuts into a different portion of the chicken (which is still pink and very undercooked) , and again apologizes but says that he isn't comfortable eating undercooked chicken. The waiter rudely grabbed the plate (again with no apology !!) and takes the plate away. 10 minutes later he returns to tell us that there was nothing wrong with the chicken , but not to worry the "boys in the back" are eating it . As if we would pay $30 to eat undercooked chicken, and should feel bad for sending it back !!! Will never come back here, food was terrible, and absolutely no apology was given. Completely insulted by the service !

3  Thank jwalks2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Took my wife out for her birthday for dinner at Mangone. Great atmosphere and service. Food was very good and portions were just right.