“Excellent first visit”

Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Billericay
Price range: US$16 - US$65
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A family run business in the heart of Billericay, serving only fresh produce cooked to order.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Lovely food. Great service. Nice atmosphere. Don’t know why we haven’t visited La Toscana before now!

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Called in on the off chance at 6.30pm on a busy Saturday night and was delighted to be squeezed in for an excellent meal, warmly welcomed as always, ordered a very drinkable bottle of Salento Rossi (£16.90) and having confirmed dessert on offer decided to go straight to main, my pollo Dragoncello served with tasty crushed pots,broccoli and a delicious mushroom sauce(£16.50) and my wife's Penne Airola were lovely, served at a leisurely pace we both opted for the excellent Nemisis (£6.50) now I'm not a big chocolate fan but this glutton free dessert is lovely, I had it with a scoop of ice cream(£2) but in truth didn't need it, with a mixed salad(£3.95)
Wine glasses were topped up at regular intervals, one thing to note not until end of meal was we asked if all was ok, some people would like this done earlier, but for us best place to eat in Billericay.
This Restaurant does get busy so advise booking.

Note: Glutton Free Pasta Available

Total was £67.30
and guess what, service Wasnt included, a rare thing these days.
love this place!
Service 5/5 food 5/5 value 5/5 ambience 5/5

Reviewed March 23, 2018

We had not heard of La Toscana but now having found it, not only will we be back, but we will bring friends who I now in turn will bring their friends. Sometimes all I hear myself do on TripAdvisor is moan about the bad restaurants I have the displeasure of eating in. What joy it is to genuinely walk out of a restaurant licking my lips, savouring the wonderful flavours of truly delicious food. What a nice little find.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

What a little gem, took me mum here Saturday night for a belated Mother’s Day meal. The welcome was great, very friendly then we got seated by the manager and our waiter. They then got our little boys dinner out nice and quick for him why we was looking at our menus, this always works well for him. Everyone really enjoyed their starters and mains, my portobello mushroom was a little oily though but my ribeye steak was lovely. Throughout our meal the manager come over to see if our little boy was okay and if anything was needed. On leaving they brung our coats to the table and completely brushed down the walk way upto the restaurant as it was heavily snowing. Lovely little family friendly.

La Toscana you get a good 8.5 out of 10

Reviewed March 14, 2018

I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. Staff are always friendly and polite without being over the top. Food is excellent and service good. A nice quiet place to eat.