Travel Therapy Tours -Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
2 day private tour to Cascais, Setubal, Sesimba with Alesya.

We scheduled a 2 day private tour with Alesya that covered many areas that were off the beaten path... read more

Reviewed October 13, 2016
Danny W
Newport News, Virginia
via mobile
Wonderful experiences in Sintra and surounding area

Reviewed October 27, 2015
60RobinV
Driftwood, Texas

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 27, 2015

In spite of the poor weather, Alesya made the day exceptional. She met us promptly at our hotel and showed us a fun packed, informative day. Alesya was very warm and relaxing and treated us like one of her family. She was very enthusiastic about all the sights we visited and was flexible with our schedule at each stop. The pictures she sent us after our return home will keep the memories alive. We look forward to returning and would definitely tour with her again.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

On a recommendation from a friend we booked a private walking tour of Lisbon with Alesya from travel therapy tours. We had a wonderful couple of hours with Aleysa. She took us all around the older part of Lisbon and her historical knowledge of the area was excellent. Because it was just our family we could dictate the pace of the tour,ask as many questions as we liked and take breaks when we needed to. She also recommended other local attractions, the story of Lisbon interpretive centre and oceanaria, which were both well worth visiting.

1  Thank Salamandar69
Reviewed September 3, 2015

What a wonderful day :) I tasted wine, sausage and cheese, went to two castles and saw the seashore. It was all very relaxing and I had a great time!

1  Thank Linda Lou J
Reviewed August 29, 2015

My husband and I signed up for a one-day craft and nature tour in and around the Arrabida area just half an hour off Lisbon. Our purpose was to enjoy some hands-on activities with crafts especially tile making, but we ended up figuring out that we were falling in love with the nature there and our one-and-only great guide Alesya!! The nature was full of positive energy and so was Alesya. She kept us inspired with her personality, stories and experiences. And of course, her service and knowledge as a guide were awesome too. Whatever tour it is and wherever you go, just make sure you go with Alesya. I promise you will have a blast with her.

3  Thank Kay0910
Reviewed July 28, 2015

My sister and I booked a three hour horse ride last week while we were staying in Costa da Caparica.

Alesya picked us up from our hotel as arranged and even stopped off on the way to show us some beautiful beaches which are more easily reached by car.

We then met Barbara and Andre who introduced the three of us to our horses and who accompanied us on our tour. We had a truly wonderful time - the horses were great and despite my sister and I not being accomplished riders, we felt relaxed and in safe hands. Alesya was fantastic company and managed to take some brilliant photos and videos of our trek.

It was certainly the highlight of our holiday and I would recommend to anyone, even those who are not confident riders or who have never ridden before, to give it a go. Alesya, Barbara and Andre were professional, friendly and great company! Even when my sister's horse decided to roll about in the lagoon we went to, it was handled wonderfully and she was back on in no time. The whole experience was so enjoyable and could not have been easier.

Thank you!