Review Highlights

Reviewed January 29, 2015
Jay L
Perth, Australia
too hot onsen

we stayed at a japanese style inn named 'tsuenonosyo' where we dined with diverse quisine from... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2014
NAKAMURATERUHISA
Kunitachi, Japan

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2015

Visited on rainy day so a few persons at site.
The staff is very nice, the massage machine is so good after long walking day.

1  Thank Mint P
Reviewed July 22, 2015

i enjoyed onsen very much. it indeed made my skin smooth and that effect lasted for over a week. amazing !

1  Thank 129robr
Reviewed March 23, 2015

This is a small town famous for its hot springs. Hot spring is expecially enjoyable in the winter. First round of hot bath in the early morning helps to energize the body and withstand cold weather. Another round of hot bath at night removes fatigue and ready for a good sleep. Hotel will provide detailed information on rules relating to taking hot bath wearing Yukata the right way. Please do read and follow those rules to show our respect to local customs.

5  Thank ryanteo
Reviewed January 29, 2015

We stayed at Hoteiya for three nights so I have no idea about the other onsens. In Hoteiya my room had an attached spa. I tried both the attached spa and public spa. Both spas had same water which was very gentle and odourless.

2  Thank Jay L
Reviewed December 5, 2014

Yufuin is a famous hot spring spot.
However, spring quality is "simple spring".
When you bathe, I do not think that there is a special something effect.
Some of the hot spring is the color of marine blue.
The marine blue color of the hot spring contains the meta element.

And if want to enjoy the hot spring, and to a little far, but is high taxi fares
It is recommended to go to the "Tsukahara hot spring".

Town of Yufuin There are unique museums are several.
If you are interested in art, when check that you are hosting what.
Streets is fashionable, it is a good idea and enjoy a pudding of Yufuin at the cafe.
However, if compared with the Beppu, who Beppu is to price is cheap
Restaurant is also the place is often delicious cheap towards the Beppu Onsen area.
I as a Japanese, than the price is high hot spring is isnt Yufuin to you guys
Sea alike mountain, it is recommended a delicious Beppu Onsen area and cheap.

Caramel pudding is delicious.
Creamy is the texture of the panna cotta style.

2  Thank malsol