All reviews public bath ferry lobby breakfast japanese lake
Reviewed February 3, 2017

Take the Cruise to the Ancient Island across Japans Largest Lake ! This is where it's at in Nagahama Japan ! Without a single Doubt. My advice,take the breakfast and dinner options,,they're fantastic and the staff is All Very Polite with Perfect Mannerism. This stay with them Impressed me so much that I insist on it from now ON.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

I stood there the second time for business. After a couple of days in other Japanese "business hotels" I have to appreciate the spacious rooms with windows that can be opened. The "japanese style" breakfast is excellent with daily changing specials. Bar and reception speaks English well. The rooms could see some renovation though they are clean and still ok. The hotel location is directly at the large lake that probably explains the "resort" in the domestic name.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 26, 2016

The room was comfortable. The loveseat converted into an extra bed, much to our delight. No need to bring in any roll-away bed.

The breakfast was good.

Because we were on a tour, we arrived here after dark and left early in the morning, we did not much have a chance to explore the area.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2015

stayed for two nights during my visit to Shiga. love the view of the lake from the hotel, This hotel is decorated in European style, with a souvenir shop at the lobby. We tried the Italian restaurant at the other end of the lobby, and the food served is good too. The bedroom is small but comfortable and clean. The only drawback is that the wifi is only available in the lobby area. Only the LAN cable is provided in the room. The nearest family mart and 7-11 is approximately ten minutes walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank mingjiuntan
Reviewed January 24, 2015 via mobile

This is a very good hotel in the Nagahama City area of Lake Biwa, which I rated 4 1/2 stars. The breakfast has a delicious selection of Japanese breakfast items as well as western dishes.

The ferry to the islands in Lake Biwa is in front of the hotel.

The rooms are quite spacious and my room has a nice view of the lake. The staff are very courteous and always willing to help. The English speaking staff even offered one of her colleagues to show us Nagahama's tourist sites for free.

The only issues I saw were the beds which were a bit firm for my liking and the small pillows plus the lack of an English speaking staff at night. If not for these issues, they would have been a 5.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends