All reviews pub next door wacky warehouse hungry horse room was clean easy access business trip staff were brilliant would stay again good size one night stay car park excellent stay cooked breakfast walton fox poachers sainsburys preston
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Very good Premier Inn. Not got the really big TV’s yet but the room was very nice. Had a meal at the Hungry Horse next door. Good range of food at good prices. Much better than the one over the road next to the other Premier Inn. Stayed there last year. Good hotel but the pub was so overpriced.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed August 24, 2018

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed August 20, 2018

The greatest part of this hotel were Chloe and Jakob. Both really nice and very helpful and efficient. Hotel definitely needs an upgrade for accessibility!
I stayed recently at the Premier Inn, South in Preston, Lancs.
I had booked an accessible room for me and my carer for four nights. However when I saw the room, it looked roomy, nice and clean and had a large bathroom too.
Then the trouble started when I needed to use the facilities I couldn’t get up from the toilet as it was way too low. The grab bar on the wall was close by and easily reachable, but the other one was a good 16-18” away and impossible to use. Had to get my carer to help me.
Had asked for 2single beds, but only a double available. Had to get the staff to move in a sofa bed. Both the double bed and sofa bed were too low fir me to get up and down off of. Tiniest tv I’ve seen in years, no way could we watch from the beds. Booked out immediately.

Room Tip: Check out your requirements for accessibility in room for special needs.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank linney2016
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Does what it says on the tin comfy lots of parking and easy to get to off the main road but hot in the rooms but for the price we paid . Clean and tidy bit dated. There is a pub next door which does pub grub.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Just back from a 2 night stay at this hotel and have to say we were not very impressed. On the first night I had to ask for an extra bath towel as there was only 1 in the room. This is the second premier inn where this has happened now. Then realised that there was also only 1 hand towel too between 2 of us. When I asked for another hand towel yesterday morning I was told ”you only get 1 hand towel per 2 people.” First I’ve ever heard of this. The young girl did give me an extra one though. Breakfast was also what I can only describe as poor. Served in the Poachers pub, upon arrival yesterday morning we found the coffee was cold, the toaster was broken so bread had to sent to the kitchen if you wanted toast the range of pastries was croissants! When the cooked breakfast arrived it was warm at best. Not somewhere we’d stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple