See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2017

We was there in the honeymoon in a not very busy period (16-22 october 2017) and it was very good from all points of view, very quiet place with a great view from the balcony, clean and large rooms.The water was a little cold, but anyway was ok.The breakfast was very good.The people was very nice and friendly.Everything was great! We are very happy to have chosen this place for honeymoon!!!! :)

Room Tip: Large rooms and clean, great view, delicios breakfast, nice people, private beach and pool, SPA, sauna
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

They have mention saying the hotel has a private beach unfortunately there is no beach only some sand and some rocks... Rooms are very big and nice but from the toilet you can see the bedroom,is see-through that's not nice at all.... secondly people that are working at the front desk they look very miserable not friendly at all.... ow by the way forget sleepig at night cos there's a club next door music is so loud that it carries on till five in the morning....when you checkout and aks for taxi they going to see the taxi number is not working we will take you to the airport and they would charge you more that's what they did to me so basically there are scammers... The pool is nice and peaceful but when there's too much kids you can't stand it!!! Breakfast everyone is talking about how good it is... nothing special at all cheese olives everything else is extra... Food and minibar is also expensive to go to Alacati with a taxsi it costs 30tl keep that in mind.. The massage spa dont do it they don't have a clue and it's so expensive!!

Stayed: September 2017
7  Thank mtolo123
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Everything was GREAT! We really loved this hotel, perfect for every type of traveler The breakfast was delicious, everything was clean and the staff was really helpfull.

The hotel has a beautiful location and two swimmingpools, a gym, a spa and sunbeds right next to the sea.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2016

I LOVED my stay at Antmare!! The service was nice and they tried a lot to make us happy and feel welcome. I loved the yummy foods they had there and waking up to the sound of the rushing waves and feeling relaxed made my day. I would 10/10 stay there. You will Love the stay there. The family who worked there was very kind. Sometimes I played with the hotel owner's kids. We had friends who lived next to the hotel. Overall YOU SHOULD STAY THERE!!! RECOMMEND 100% AMAZING!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

The accommodations are spacious, new and modern. The breakfast served with very friendly staff on the sea view is probably one of the best I had in Turkey with home made pastries coming fresh from the oven constantly. We loved the marina atmosphere. The Spa and "hamam" area is fully equipped and few massages I had were great. We loved as well the peaceful distance from the center which is only 20 minutes walk from the Alaçati center where all the action and night life, bars and restaurants are. Great place to have holiday with family.

Enviado do meu iPhone