All reviews beautiful room loved this hotel old house amazing hotel great location boutique hotel furniture shower centre breakfast
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Comfortable, convenient and enjoyable。
The staff is absolutely amazing! Extremely accommodating and friendly!
Breakfast is tasty and excellent. The size of the room was excellent,The scenery surrounding he hotel is amazingly beautiful.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

This hotel is situated in a fantastic area - right in the centre of Alacati. The staff were very friendly. The best bit about the hotel was the breakfast - it was truly exquisite! The best breakfast I have had at a hotel.

As the hotel is centrally located, next to bars and restaurants, it can be noisy at night so I would recommend bringing ear plugs.

I had had high hopes for the room as I had heard wonderful things about 'fairytale' style, boutique rooms. Unfortunately I think we got a bum deal as we ended up with a room in the basement. The room was very very dated and not boutique at all. I think the lady referred to it as the "economy room" - we hadn't appreciated it would be so economy and un-boutique like until we got there! The handle was falling off the shower, there were marks on the woodwork - there were doillies on some ancient brown furniture - let's just say it was definitely not boutique and more like the room I rented on my year abroad. There wasn't even a safe in our room or a mini-fridge. However the WiFi was reliable.

So that was really disappointing; however we loved the rest of the hotel so much and the owners were so friendly we didn't want to say anything.

In summary, I am sure all the other rooms are beautiful as they seem to be on the website, but when you book make sure you don't get the basement room. If you stay at the hotel you will love the breakfast and the friendly staff!

Room tip: Make sure you don't get the basement room.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2018

Good hotel in a historic building in Alacati. The staff were incredibly nice and friendly. all of the room was beautiful decorate. we was spending three days there and i want to came back again because i really loved this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed May 20, 2018

I loved that hotel and the people who worked there !
Everything was wonderful and better than any expectation.The rooms had persolality and they were like they were from a fairytail.The staff was friendly and helpful !
We are looking forward to visit it again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Erendira A, Erendira at Erendira Butik Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Thank you for the sincere comment, hope to welcome you again
Best regards,

Erendira Hotel

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

I loved this hotel! The owner was very helpful despite he doesn't speak much english. I was very thankful that he tried his best to help us in EVERY single way that we requested. He showed us different types of rooms, arranged special laundry service (note: most/all hotels in Alacati dont offer in house laundry service), arranged airport shuttle, provided guidance etc

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comment! It was a pleasure welcoming you in our hotel..

Best regards,