Orbitz.com
FindHotel
StayForLong
Destinia.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2020

This was a good hotel. We were in Sapri and booked into the Piscane. Hotel is right in th middle of of everything. talk about location, location, location. It was a great stay...the rooms were clean and spacious everything worked.

the bed was comfy and the decor was nice. We booked two rooms and Ellen was fine with her room too. I think we got better price because we booked the two rooms.

Front desk was more than helpful and insisted on carrying my bag.

Room tip: the front door opens by the handles the right side.
Date of stay: January 2020
3  Thank Barry C
Domenico Cosenza, Altro at Hotel Pisacane, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2021

Dear Mr. Barry,
We thank you very much for your nice review.We look forward to welcoming you again as our guest,
Best Regards,
Domenico

Reviewed July 22, 2019

This was a quasi business trip for me as I was selling my house nearby so I know Sapri well.
The owner and staff could not have been more helpful. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. It was spotlessly clean.
The hotel is slightly set back from the road with a patio area where breakfast was served. This is unusual for Sapri and a real plus. You could sit out there and it was away from traffic.
The breakfast was good - there was a large choice of cakes and I just asked for an egg and it was freshly cooked for me.
Whilst I did not have dinner there, I did see what was on people's plates and it all looked really good.
If I ever went back to Sapri, this would definitely be my first choice hotel

Room tip: Ask for a sea view
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank _busterv53
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

We stopped over the night on the way down to Sicily from Naples. The hotel was clean but basic. The shower holder shower holder did not work which flooded the bathroom. There was no milk in the room with the teabags and coffee.
The breakfast was a little lacking but adequate. The staff were friendly enough.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DCosenza, Direttore at Hotel Pisacane, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear Mr. 326RichardW,
you have reserved a classic room with basic services (lowest price).

Room services:
We promptly granted your request for milk and additional "English green tea bags" without surcharge.

Breakfast:
You had an endless choice of homemade cakes and you took yogurt, cooked ham, raw ham, boiled eggs, American coffee and a further double espresso,

Bathroom:
If you had called for the shower, as you did for the safe, we would have shown you how it worked.
You also asked us for two glasses and a corkscrew for your bottle of wine (not bought in hotel), without extra charge (don't mention it in your review: do you remember?)
;)

Mr. 326RichardW,,,,,,
The services was basic as you have booked.
In case you wanted more services to meet your needs, you could have booked superior or deluxe rooms, but at a higher price.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel brilliant location, spacious room w balcony, bath and view of the sea, friendly service and lovely breakfast. Short walk from the station. Lovely old town and walks from town to other villages.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2018

This hotel is on the lungomare and a good location for being in Sapri.

The property is clean and modern. Good facilities and continental breakfast was included. Staff is friendly.

The double room was comfortable but the walls between the rooms allow too much sound. I could clearly hear the adjoining TV, any noise the bed made and when they used the bathroom at 6 am.

Room tip: Beach views are limited from all rooms by trees.
Date of stay: March 2018