Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best kayaking experience in Canada

Gorgeous waters, lovely people, wonderful half-day trip - I HATED kayaking before this, but my... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kit M
Montreal, Canada
Awesome Trip

I did the half day Sea-Kayaking Tour of LaHave Islands with Scotty. The equipment, instruction... read more

Reviewed October 13, 2018
Tom I
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

All reviews sea kayaking kayaking experience sunset tour nova scotia teenage daughter small group great instructor half day tour skill level awesome trip saw seals full moon mahone bay highly recommend this company lots of fun all ages beautiful scenery
Reviewed October 26, 2014

I went for an early October afternoon paddle with Scotty as guide. It was a tad windy and wavey but the ocean was warm (for Nova Scotia) and it certainly still worth getting out on the water in beautiful LaHave/West Dublin and surrounding area. I've paddled with Scotty before and he definitely knows his stuff. Not to mention he's hilarious and it's always a fun experience to paddle with him. Scotty and Sarah have a nice little slice of heaven out there and I highly recommend anyone to go out and dig their groovy scene!!

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed October 18, 2014

I had just purchased a kayak and as a canoeist accustomed to fresh water I knew I needed instruction for sea kayaking. From the outset my correspondence with Scott and Sarah was easy and friendly. I took the Sea Kayak Level 1 course (Paddle Canada) which Scott instructed with ease and experience and I had fun as well! I felt comfortable to paddle in easy conditions but what I really wanted was to feel like a kid again and go on a kayak trip so I signed up for a 4 day trip in the La Have Islands. Sarah did an amazing job of preparing and Scott was an amazing trip leader. As a team they are seamless instructors and can work with people of all ages, levels and interests. I cannot say enough about how much I enjoyed the experience. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed October 6, 2014

Our guides, Scott and Sarah, are terrific. They know the area, provide wonderful explanations, and are fun to be with. Being a 64 year old woman who has never kayaked before, I was a little nervous about doing this. However, Scott and Sarah are great instructors and I never even got wet. This was a great way to spend some time with some of my women friends - something new for all of us and we had a great time. Will definitely plan on doing it again on a return visit.

1  Thank ALG48
Reviewed October 6, 2014

Cape LaHave Adventures was such an amazing experience. I have never kayaked in a single seater before, but Sarah and Scott shared some basic instructions so that I felt comfortable and in control on the water. I participated on their sunset paddle and the spots they took us were breathtaking. We had a family of seals follow us the whole way and by the end the sky was lit a bright orange and red, it was a very nice way to finish the paddle. My partner and I are already arranging dates to go back next summer and do it again and I would highly recommended anyone else to do the same. Thanks Sarah and Scott!

Reviewed September 29, 2014

We spent a beautiful day kayaking with Scott among the islands and shorelines. He is first rate, as is the equipment. We learned things and explored places that we would never have otherwise experienced. Highly recommended.