Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best kayaking experience in Canada

Gorgeous waters, lovely people, wonderful half-day trip - I HATED kayaking before this, but my... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kit M
Montreal, Canada
Awesome Trip

I did the half day Sea-Kayaking Tour of LaHave Islands with Scotty. The equipment, instruction... read more

Reviewed October 13, 2018
Tom I
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

All reviews sea kayaking kayaking experience sunset tour nova scotia teenage daughter small group great instructor half day tour skill level awesome trip saw seals full moon mahone bay highly recommend this company lots of fun all ages beautiful scenery
Reviewed June 2, 2016

Scotty took out our grade 12 students for the afternoon and we got a bit of all weather, sun , fog, and some good whitecaps to keep the kids excited. I had a great day on the water and the best part was having one of the students say it was the "best school trip ever!". Thats saying a lot as we do lots of outdoor adventures around the province from hiking Cape Chignecto to canoeing in Keji. Thanks for the great day. Kyle and the Shambhala School

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank kyles73
Sarah H, Owner at Cape LaHave Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

Thank you for bringing your students out kayaking in the LaHave Islands with us! I'm glad everyone had a great time!

Reviewed May 22, 2016

Ohhhh my gosh, Cape La Have adventures was amazing! Scotty is such a great and acknowledged guide! We saw loads of wildlife, and it was epic to be in the water with such an astonish landscape. When we came back, a bit tired after the paddle, his partner Sarah was waiting for us with some refreshments and some treats, they were so lovely and fun! I strongly recommend to pay them a visit when you are in Canada. One of the highlights of my trip, definitely!

Date of experience: September 2015

Thank you for making kayaking in the LaHave Islands with us part of your Canadian adventures! Great to hear it was epic!

Reviewed April 30, 2016

3 glorious hours went by in the quiet, secluded area of the south shore of Nova Scotia. My arms might be killing me right now as I write this but it was well worth it (and more)! Bring your friends, lovers, and partners (maybe not all together!).

Date of experience: April 2016

It was great meet you and show you around the LaHave Islands! I hope your arms have recovered :)

Reviewed September 26, 2015

My husband and I spent super day kayaking with Cape LaHave adventures.
Sarah was an excellent guide and very knowledgeable about the area and all the wildlife we saw (loved the 'singing' seals!). Quality of the equipment was great - we've done been on several sea kayaking trips and this was by far the best! Is was nice to be in such a small group and the flexibility that this offered.
Although the weather wasn't as sunny as we had hoped - it was actually really nice to be out on the water in the mist, which did clear up for much of the trip.

We pre-booked before travelling to the area which turned out to be a good idea as our preferred day was fully booked.

Thanks again Sarah!

Reviewed September 16, 2015

This was by far one of the highlights of our trip to NS. It was magical to kayak into the sunset. Our guide Sarah was a sweet and kind soul that made our experience memorable. Quiet time, listening time and time to take photos. Would recommend this adventure to everyone! Open and flexible to our unexpected late arrival.