Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Best kayaking experience in Canada

Gorgeous waters, lovely people, wonderful half-day trip - I HATED kayaking before this, but my... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kit M
Montreal, Canada
Awesome Trip

I did the half day Sea-Kayaking Tour of LaHave Islands with Scotty. The equipment, instruction... read more

Reviewed October 13, 2018
Tom I
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

All reviews sea kayaking kayaking experience sunset tour nova scotia teenage daughter small group great instructor half day tour skill level awesome trip saw seals full moon mahone bay highly recommend this company lots of fun all ages beautiful scenery
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

The weather could not have been more perfect! The hosts and the guides were so friendly and made everyone feel welcome and comfortable! We would do it again and again!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

We had a wonderful experience with LaHave Adventures! We saw lots of seals, they made our lunch and overall a gorgeous day on the water!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

We kayaked the La Have Islands on a guided full-moon kayak. Really enjoyed the trip — we saw bald eagles, osprey, a seal and a fabulous moon rise over the ocean. Paddled home in the light of the moon. Wonderful.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

we had the luxury of a private tour and it was fabulous! Our guide was very knowledgeable and offered a number of options for viewing different beaches and islands. We met Harry, a beautiful black lab, who followed us on land and sea for a portion of our journey. I'd highly recommend the all day tour of the islands.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

My daughter (7) and I took the sunset kayak tour and we really enjoyed it. It was just stunning beautiful! Some seals poped up a few meters from us. Our guide was very attentive to everyone on the tour, gave us advices and looking for wildlife as we were kayaking around beautiful islands.
Felt like we were alone in the world at sunset...with Cormorants flying buy.
One of the best experience in Nova Scotia so far.
At the end of the 2 hours my daughter said: « already finished? It felt like we were gone 30 minutes.. » :)

Anick and Coralie