“This is a wonderful place to stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JaneandBo...
Newcastle
“This is a wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My Husband and I had a lovely week in Millers Retreat. We were made so welcome by David and Beverley. The Cottage is immaculately clean and very comfortable. It is home from home in every way. The sun room is delightful and we enjoyed every morning watching the birds at the feeders. They even have binoculars and a bird book.
The shower is a luxury you can sit down in it! You can have your very own steam room and plenty of hot water. We were lucky enough to have some sunshine and had the pleasure of sitting outside in the lovely garden.
It is in a great location only 5 minutes walk to all the shops, restaurants and pubs. Bolsover Castle is a great place to visit and had a very good event when we were there. Nice little coffee shop too.
Wetherspoons is a good pub. The food is actually pretty good for a chain and the drinks are cheap.
We would highly recommend a stay at Millers Retreat.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything it was perfect
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
People with disabilities Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
paukei
Lowestoft, United Kingdom
“Even better than ever”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We have stayed at this property 4 times now as it is such a delightful place and we were thrilled to find it better than ever on our latest visit. There has now been a beautiful sun-room added which is superb for watching all the bird life in the garden or just relaxing. I can't fault this property, we have stayed in a few holiday cottages over the years (being senior citizens now) and this is the only one we have ever returned to. Excellent value.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Hampshire

Reviewed December 5, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Swindon
Reviewed October 26, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing