“Best Cafe for miles around”

The Old Dairy Farm Shop & Coffee Barn
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The cafe is situated in the middle of the village of Pucklechurch, about 15 minutes drive from Junction 18 (Bath) of the M4 motorway and only 25 minutes from the centre of both Bath and Bristol. We have a small car park & plenty of on street parking.
Reviewed 31 March 2017

Superb cafe in centre of Pucklechurch. Excellent choice of home made food and cakes. Lovely coffee. Top quality smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on bagel!!

There are newer reviews for The Old Dairy Farm Shop & Coffee Barn

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Lovley breakfast after a local park run. Definitely filled a hole and will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

We searched for somewhere close by for breakfast and the old dairy came up and we're glad it did. Lovely atmosphere, friendly helpful staff and lovely fresh food. Highly recommended we will be back.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

I had breakfast here this morning and it was my first visit. The dog was also made welcome which was a big bonus. Inside is open brick wall with wooden table and chairs. The menu is small but has very nice options. We both had the breakfast which was great. The lunch menu sounded really nice too.
The staff were very nice and attentive, ill definitely be visiting with my friends again soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

My husband and I were to attend a funeral at the nearby crematorium and arrived early so came into Pucklechurch looking for something to eat.
Luckily we chanced upon The Old Dairy where we were cheered by home-made bubble and squeak with bacon and a poached egg (me) and a fish finger sandwich (my husband). It was beautifully cooked and made a sad day a little more pleasant.