Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

I visited Vacation Villages with 2 of my children and my cousin. Our stay at the VV was marvelous. The staff were very professional and courteous. They were available and kept us community. informed of activities in the The food was great. I can't wait to return TOZ U UU7. Being right on the beach made it an even more enjoyable stay. I would recommend Village Vacance to anyone who is interested in visiting HAITI.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2015

I run a nonprofit organization called, Project Picture Day. My team of 4 stayed at Vacation Village for 4 nights and our time there was nothing, but spectacular. The staff in particular was more than accommodating and really made our stay enjoyable. Ismael, Tony, and the cooking staff were absolutely the best!! They even helped us with our mission + project that we were set out to do while in Haiti.

Other highlights were the food and scenery. They have a wide selection of food to offer and it's fresh every time (the best lobster dinner we ever had!). You are literally steps away from the ocean from your hotel room, placing you in a pure paradise setting. There are no cars on Ile-A-Vache, so you won't have to worry about any fumes or honking.

We really enjoyed our stay at Vacation Village and we hope to return soon!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
The_Vacation_Village, Owner at Vacation Village, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2015

On behalf of the whole staff and the community, we welcome you back and hope to build a long lasting relationship with Project Picture Day and offer students on the island a great souvenir of their school years.

Reviewed May 17, 2015 via mobile

Had a superb stay in paradise!

The staff - Sauny, Ismael, Figuero, Tony - were the best.. Attentive and dedicated to making me feel at home.

Other highlights were the food.. Delicious fresh lobster on a regular basis

... And the excursions.. Most notably taking a motorbike ride around the island, visiting isle d'amour and going lobster fishing with some locals... Can't wait to return!

C

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JPWNj

Thank you for visiting Vacation Village and for taking the time to let us know how your stay went. We hope to see you back soon and we'll make sure to offer the same great service.

Reviewed May 1, 2015

This place a a little gem, twp rows of modest cabins on a beautiful beach on one of the most beautiful and least known island in the Caribbean. It's rustic (no air-conditioning, but rooms have fans) but the food and service is fabulous. Who needs a pool or a jaccuzi when the ocean is right there. The manager, Jean Sauny Pierre speaks English and his staff are special. Great place to explore the island from, either on foot, by boat, or even rent a motor bike with driver. This year was my fourth visit - accompanying a dozen Miami high schoolers on community service - and it gets better every time.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 942davidca
Reviewed April 2, 2015

I realize that not everyone would describe Haiti as heavenly - I might be an exception! But visiting places like Vacation Village gives you a lot to add to the description of heavenly. I stayed here with my partner and four friends for my birthday, and all of us agreed that this is the best service we have ever received in Haiti. The staff were attentive, quick, and thoughtful. The nightly rate includes three meals which were balanced, fresh, wholesome and really delicious. The staff were kind enough to give us flexibility with meal times as sometimes we returned late from swimming and hiking. The accommodations are simple, clean and comfortable. We stayed in a room up a small hill which had a great view from the balcony and we could hear the ocean at night. There are comfortable chairs and hammocks all over the property which provide great places to relax. The beach is rocky, and it is not easy to find sandy areas in the water. But there is a short 3 minute walk to a perfect beach around the corner which is where we swam most of the time. The staff were helpful in helping arranging activities - cycling, hiking, island tours, and horseback riding. There were very few mosquitoes or sand flies, which made us feel lucky as we visited Abaka Bay for a drink and were eaten alive there! Thanks to the great staff here - we will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: March 2015