All reviews public car park pay and display four poster bed generous portions sunday lunch real ale piping hot an evening meal stayed for one night full english lovely room salmon double room excellent value for money family room whiskeys ales
Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Visited the Greyhound restaurant for a valentines meal.
The restaurant was laid out lovely a red rose on every table a lovely atmosphere and gentle music playing in the background. Service was good and staff very friendly.
Food was excellent and cooked to perfection succulent steak and very tasty chicken, what I find very good is you get a small cup of soup with toast while your waiting for your starter we also got a glass of prosecco on arrival and finished with a lovely coffee and chocolates. We will be dining again very shortly so if you want a good night out visit the Greyhound in Lutterworth you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

I discovered The Greyhound last year when I was booked in by my company and have stayed there half a dozen times since. This time with my wife. She loved the four-poster. It’s a lovely characterful coaching house. The staff are all helpful and friendly. the food is varied and delicious and you can eat all options on the menus in the restaurant or bar, which has a great selection of whiskies and choice of wines by the glass.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2018

I stayed here for one night and found the whole experience very pleasant. The room was excellent with good facilities. The bed was comfortable and the room furnished to a great standard. I also ate in the restaurant and the sausage and mash is highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I were on our way home to the Isle of Wight with our new 10 week old puppy and called in here to meet the family. The staff were most welcoming. We had a lovely Sunday lunch here which was very good value. We will be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2018

Called in on the off chance they might have a table on a Saturday night and much to our surprise, there was hardly anyone there.
Lovely clean decor, nice surroundings, really nice food and very attentive (but not intrusive) service made for a very pleasant experience .
Total cost for 2 including drinks and two coffees each came to only £41, which for the experience was excellent value for money.
Will definitely return to The Greyhound in the near future.

Stayed: January 2018