Free cancellation until 26/07
Travelocity
The Hollies(South Kilworth)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$92
Kilworth House Hotel(North Kilworth)
US$409
Orbitz.com
US$69
PremierInn.com
Orchard Views B&B(Lutterworth)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsleisure facilitiesgreat golfgolf breaksuperior roommurder mysterybar foodwould highly recommend this hotellovely hotelevening mealthree course mealenjoyable stayspa treatmentsreception staffrestaurant staffbar areasauna and steam roombuffet breakfast
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Four of us enjoyed an excellent 2 night, 3 rounds of golf break. The course is a challenge to all golfers no matter what their handicap. The course was in very good condition and green staff were working on the course every day. The hotel was very clean throughout and the bedroom was large enough with the usual facilities provided. All the staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient. There is a good choice of food and drinks in either the hotel bar or the bar near the golfing facilities and the prices were very reasonable. The two breakfasts and evening meals we had could not be faulted. Overall an excellent golf package which is definitely recommended. We intend to return in the future.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We came to the hotel as guests at a wedding, so weren't there for long, however our experience was very positive.
Despite check in usually being afternoon, we arrived early and a lot of guests rooms were available ahead of schedule so were allowed in early which was great in terms of being able to check in and get ready.
The rooms were spacious and clean, and quiet overnight which is always a bonus - lots of hotels are quite noisy but we didn't find this here. The bed in our room was large and comfortable.
We opted for breakfast in the morning, and the selection of food was good for what I would consider to be a very reasonably priced hotel. It was all fresh and piping hot (unusual for a buffet!) and very tasty. If I were in this direction again I wouldn't hesitate to rebook.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2018

I stayed one night on business, nearest I could find for Magna Park just outside Lutterworth. The setting is really very nice. From my room I had a view across fields and a bit off the golf course. Noobody actually playing golf, but I arrived fairly late.
I ate my evening meal in the bar. Travelling alone I thought the main restaurant was a bit too formal and rather expensive for the passing business traveller travelling alone.

Room Tip: Parking a bit limited, don't get there late.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2018

Me and my partner at the time went and we had a fantastic time, the spa treatments, facilities and food were lovely, the service and dining experience over all was amazing, quite expensive but worth it. Will defiantly be returning!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 10am to be greeted by the lovely Sara who was very welcoming explained everything nothing was too much trouble. There was 7 of us in our party we had the spring cream tea package it was lovely and well worth the money. We all had treatments by 2 lovely ladies and ALL of us said we would do it again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends