“Half day dirt bike tour!”

Bali Dirt Bike Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Dirt Bike Adventures offer off-road motorbike training, a day trip, multiple day off-road tour guided adventures in Bali Island in conveniently locations around our Paradise Island every day. We have private track and public spot where beginner and expert rider can train and test their skill and adrenaline challenges.
Useful Information: Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I did the half day tour. It was a season so the tour ended up just being us two which was even better. My girlfriend never rode a motorbike before so it definitely took her a bit of time to get used to it, but she did pretty well. The guys there had so much patience and was willing to teach and help whenever. I, myself, had trouble in the harder dirt section of the tour but the guys kept motivating me and i finally was able to get out of the area perfectly fine. We saw amazing rice terraces and went to a small waterfall, they were all so beautiful destinations. Would definitely recommend the half day tour if you don’t have too many days in Bali or in Ubud itself!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"full day tour"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 25, 2018

Me and a friend did the volcano tour, we got picked up from the villa on time, started the day at the base of the volcano in the black sandy dunes, anyone of any ability can ride and have fun here, it's the perfect place for the guides to get an idea of your riding ability. then off to get some lunch at a cliff top restaurant overlooking the volcano (phenomenal views!). Then we rode through single tracks, jungle, paved and unpaved roads and finished off at the hot springs with a beer by the lake. the bikes (klx250's) were in good knick, gear was decent enough, the ride was fantastic, some parts were pretty challenging and certainly not for beginners but I'm pretty sure it was adjusted to our ability (both experienced riders) and they'll know the paths for less skilled riders.

Overall, a fantastic ride with absolutely amazing views and scenery, a must do for anyone that can use a clutch!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Great experience of first dirt riding
Booked the rainforrest tour for an entire day with a KLX 150. Bike was in good condition. Staff was very nice and helpfull.
I highly recommend!

Made D, Owner at Bali Dirt Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Anton,
Thanks for your time by putting lovely comment on our Tripadvisor listed company.

Super happy to hearing that you had great time with our team.

Kind Regard,

Made
BDBA Team

Reviewed February 27, 2018

My friend and I did a half-day tour with Bali Dirt Bike Adventures and had a great time. I called quite last-minute, at 10am to see if they had same-day availability for an afternoon ride. They answered questions on the phone, confirmed right away, and we were picked up at our hostel right on time at 11:30. When we arrived at their place about an hour later, they spent a bit of time prepping the bikes, we got our gear on, and got on our way. The gear fit pretty well, and included elbow and knee pads, boots, and helmet. The pants and jackets had no padding. I would suggest checking about gear sizing when you make the reservation.

My friend and I have both been riding motorcycles on-road for a few years; I had one day of dirt bike experience and he had zero. The ride itself started out pretty challenging - we dropped our bikes a few times on some slippery ascents. The guides were patient and helped us get out of every tricky situation. They had a great attitude and we enjoyed spending the afternoon with them. They didn't provide lots of instruction about bike handling, but did answer questions when we had some. Throughout the 4 hours of riding, we got to see some beautiful views, ride on some different terrain, and get a good feel for the bikes.

Overall a great experience. Highly recommend!

Made D, Owner at Bali Dirt Bike Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Super happy to hearing that you had great time with our team Alex. All things that you mentioned above was correct.

For riding gear, your advise to explain riding gear sizes always required on email conversation. But when you made your booking that was on phone so hard for reservations to tell you all details. Now we have to learn from this. Thanks.

Guides not teach your friend many technic because he's not instructor. He only doing his job by guiding, helping and answering your questions when needed. But your safety will be always their concern.

To get much riding technic with instructors, have to take Riding Course. But your information will be 1 of our concern next to teach beginner rider even they not take our riding course. Thanks again.

Lastly, thanks for your advise and time!

Kind Regard,

Made
BDBA Team

See more reviews
Reviewed February 6, 2018

My partner and I booked a course, which was perfectly tailored to our needs (as I was a total beginner, and my partner is a daily street bike rider), couldn't be happier! Within 30mins of practice, I felt confident to go adventuring and was off! There's a grass area to practice initially and then the tracks we explored were great - so well considered and the guys were so knowledgable of the route, they always signalled when round bends were approaching and when to shift gears. There was lots of variation of road surfaces and the ideal amount of hills and challenges for a beginner. My partner got taken into deep terrain to be challenged a little more, which he loved, not easy though! We were looked after from beginning to end. We feel terrible that we ran out of money to give a tip, it was so deserved!! Thanks Cade and Kumar, all the best. Laura & David