All reviews victoria line tube station value for money family room kings cross around the corner shopping centre costa coffee canary wharf convenient location excellent value shower curtain reception staff early check right next door liverpool street transport links
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nothing worked radiator was broken so I was given a portable one. No sockets near the bed......Woke up to loud workmen in the morning CONSTANT NOISE. The Staff were ok the area has a shopping centre. This is the worst travelodge I've been yet

Room tip: Choose the double room if travelling solo
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
TravelodgeUK, Shaf from the Social Media Team. at Travelodge London Walthamstow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for submitting your review of our London Walthamstow Travelodge.

We're so sorry to hear about your recent experience and would like to hear more about your stay.

May we kindly request you contact us via our website with your review so our customer service team can investigate your visit with the hotel.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean room and bathroom, quite spacious for 4 of us and most importantly very very near the tube that ease our travelling to the city. There's bus station nearby and lots of good eateries down the road...and cinema too if you decide to go out for a movie.Bed was comfy and breakfast was good, perhaps the menu can change daily. Overall it was a good budget stay, will stay again definitely.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have stayed here many times and would highly recommend it. Staff are friendly professional and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Only minus is the price of drink in the bar..£5.05 for a bottle of cider is quite over the top for the area!!!.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stay at this Travelodge a lot. It's reasonably priced, the location is good for the tube, and there are plenty of places nearby to shop for essentials, or go out for food. Rooms are basic but comfortable, and the accessible rooms for disabled guests have wet rooms, and extra room in the entryway for mobility aids. The food is nothing special (and breakfast is a little pricey), but there are so many local places to eat this is a non-issue.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel was okay. The room was clean. However, it was small and extremely warm (even with the fan). We were waking two/three times a night because of this. The pillows were comfortable but the bed very hard and the linen was cheap. The bathroom was okay, clean and everything you need; no frills. Also there was roadworks going on outside the hotel therefore making it very noisy when the window was open. The breakfast was horrible. It was cold and dried out. We arrived early before check in and asked at reception if we could have breakfast. So we did, then upon entering the breakfast area, the woman maintaining the area was quick to inform my partner that breakfast ended at 10am; bearing in mind it is now 9:50am. We were not advised of this before paying the £18 to have unlimited breakfast. However, we helped ourselves to the cooked food. After finishing this my partner returned for a second plate and was sternly reminded that breakfast finishes at 10am and it was after then by now; making him feel extremely uncomfortable. I then proceeded to toast a croissant to have with my coffee before hearing shouting coming from behind me. I turn round to find that it is the same woman. I then get shouted at by the woman; in front of other guests, for putting a croissant in the toaster. I apologised and advised I didn’t know. She then tutted at me and rolled her eyes at me before storming off. To say I was embarrassed and upset would be an understatement! I don’t think I would stay again.