See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Rooms were adequate even tho the pipe under the sink poured out water when washing hands in the bathroom.
Dining experience was worse than the best of Fawlty Towers.
A meal was ordered prior to going to the dining room but it took 30 minutes after sitting down before we were told side dish to main meal was not available. One new meal was ordered and other person reordered a different side dish. The meals arrived but not the newly ordered main course. Who wants to eat chips with chicken tikki marsala? I had asked for steak with my chips but apparently steak was not available but I was not told. I was offered fish which did not arrive by the time the chips were eaten and the other person had completed their meal.
I went to cancel the fish because it had been a long time. Staff treated my complaint as a joke and were snickering at me and smiling. Service so bad and too busy gossiping among themselves to concentrate on customers.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple