See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 2, 2017

I really received a goo service right from the meals to the rooms, the hotel is located in a strategic location away from noise and any disturbance....I dearly loved the organization by the staffs and spacious rooms

Room Tip: Higher floors have spacious rooms
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2016

This was a wonderful experience with my family and friends. The Customer care was wonderful throughout the Weekend. Their Rooms are not only spacious but tiled clean. The staffs are prompt in changing and washing the room. The hotel is variant in its setting by offering various charges for different persons. Its quiet and cool since its outside the town center but just nest to the road. Kims Breeze keep it Up!!! Recommend for others.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2015

I stayed here with four other people for a week. We all had our own rooms so we had space and all compared notes. The beds are the firm foam that is ubiquitous in Kenya. The shower was in the bathroom, and ran off an instant on electric heater. So I had good hot water, when the power was on. Since this is Kenya, the power went off sometime every day... but never in the morning or evening when I wanted a shower. There was a basic tiny tv in the room and a small desk.

The restaurant was good, but it takes some time to get your food.

There is a good coffeehouse down the street a short walk, and a good restaurant across the street at the gas station... if you want variety.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank joesindorf
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I stayed at Kim's breeze a weekend in November 2014. The place was a great value, quiet and the service was good. A excellent choice for me for visiting Maasai Mara university. Kim's breeze will be my choice next time in Narok.

• Stayed: November 2014