“Simple, relaxing and tasty food”

Kariwak Village Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Crown Point
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is small and intimate, great for families, friends and love ones. Their is always a special added to the menu everyday and the food is very tasty and fulling. Staff is awesome at their job, friendly nd make you feel very comfortable and at home. A must try when visiting Tobago. You don't have to be a guest at the hotel to dine at the restaurant because they allow walk ins and they also take reservations.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast included in room rate is not the ordinary continental breakfast offered by other hotels. Fresh fruit plate had papaya, watermelon ,pineapple, star fruit, banana. You can also have cereal, vegetable plate, freshly made yogurt, coffee or tea, orange or grapefruit juice, fresh homemade bread. Daily hot special for today was Spanish omelette.

Set menu for dinner includes soup and salad, main course (choice of 2 entrees served with rice and vegetables) and dessert selection. Menu changes daily and the fixed price for dinner varies depending on entree you choose.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I used kariwak for my day before my wedding buffet. It could not have been better. Food is fresh and incredible. Service is polite and efficient. Prawns were the best I have ever eaten. Thank you kariwak for making my wedding weekend excellent. I actually dated here approx 3 years ago with my then boyfriend now husband and we love it.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

great food, good services a little expensive. We were there for buffet which was 'all you could eat' style. Cocktails were lovely as well.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate breakfast here before our flight. The staff are friendlier than average for the region, but $150TT for a fruit and yogurt bar and one omelet with burnt toast is not something for which I would return.