My husband and I stayed for 2 weeks in November. We were VERY disappointed. We did not realise you could not swim from the small untidy beach at the Hotel becuase of rocks and coral. The room was OK, very clean, fresh towels and maid service every day. Most of the staff were friendly. The grounds were nicely kept but the food was very poor. We paid for an all inclusive stay. Big mistake. When we got there the only alcohol was ONE bottle of rum, the drinks however did improve as time went on (as did the food a little but only when they had some weekend visitors from Trinidad) although there was no Vodka until Thursday? Breakfast was practically the same everyday, chopped up hot dog sausages in tomato sauce, eggs, bread, cheap margarine, pancakes. We had bacon three times, cheese twice and butter twice during our fortnight stay. One day there was no margarine (or butter) as one of the chefs had gone home with the key. Another day the bar was very late opening as one of the managers had the key. After some time I suggested someone ring her and ask her to bring it back!!!!!! The evening meal was usually watery soup (no bread), fish or chicken, rice, dry coleslaw with no mayonnaise followed by cake or ice cream for dessert. There was never any fruit, yoghurts, snacks or anything available during the day. Several guests did complain to the management who I must admit were very helpful but it was too little too late. Sorry, but will NEVER stay there again or recomend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medium grade hotel facing Store Bay at Crown Point close to the airport and local restaurants. 54 bedrooms - large with twin or king size beds, patio or balcony, cable TV, air-con, mini fridge, en-suite bathroom. Superior and deluxe rooms larger with guaranteed sea views. Bayside restaurant for breakfast, Sunset Bar & Grill for lunches and dinner. Set in tropical gardens with 2 pools, open air jacuzzi overlooking the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Crown Point
- Tropikist Beach Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Tropikist Beach
- Tropikist Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel Tobago
- Tropikist Tobago
- Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort Tobago/Crown Point