14 restful days and nights. rooms good and kept very clean by friendly staff. food as good as ever. dinner menus are a delight to read prior to eating. lagoon is perfect for swimming and snorkeling gear is available from the dive shop, canoes and pedaloes are also there if you feel energetic. derek and kelly at the dive shop are very helpful. car hire is easy and the price of petrol is unbelievable -25pence per litre. speyside, charlotteville, parlatuvier and the rain forest are all worth a visit. we had a wonderful return visit and were well looked after by eric the general manager who makes you feel special. we shall return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite architecture and well manicured grounds warmly welcome you to the enchanting paradise that is Coco Reef Resort. Tranquil turquoise waters caress the white sands of our private beach with magnificent snorkeling just outside the breakwater. Enjoy kayaking, pedalos, diving, tennis, gym, in-house shopping, massages, manicures, pedicures and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coco Reef Tobago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coco Reef Tobago Hotel Crown Point
- Coco Reef Tobago Crown Point
- Coco Reef Resort Tobago