“Nice little find”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Huge and I mean huge portions of delicious pasta. Lovely fresh shrimp and large bowls of sharing salad packed full of veggies
No government tax to pay here which is a welcome relief, the friendliest staff and a cool, relaxed vibe
Can highly recommend

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

It was definitely the best pasta I've ever had with great prices. And they cater for gluten free people as well which isn't a very common thing in Trinidad and Tobago.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited with my wife and we were the only patrons there upon arrival. We were offered the option of inside or outside seating and we chose outside as inside felt a bit warm. I gently informed our waitress and enquired about any specials on offer as we were celebrating my wife's birthday. The waitress then explained that the owners do not celebrate birthdays due to religious reasons.

We were seated at a table for two across eachother but we wanted to be closer to each other so we moved to a table for four and sat next to each other. To our amazement we were told by the waitress that we needed to go back to our previous table as this specific table for four is now reserved. I pleaded with her explaining that there were two other tables for four persons which were empty but this was in vain. Determined not to make a scene and with a little embarrassment, we humbly moved back to our assigned table for two.

We ordered the spinach ravioli in marinara sauce and the pesto pasta, both of which tasted great. We were interested in tiramisu for dessert but was told there was currently none available.

To summarize the food was great, however, I would steer clear of this restaurant if you're celebrating a special occasion since there isn't much to be expected in the form of service or romantic ambiance. A point to note though is that the three tables for four persons were still unoccupied when we left the restaurant.

Claire E, Owner at The Pasta Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Hi Vernon,

I sincerely apologize the way our staff member handled your special occasion. We would have preferred you brought it to our attention. All celebrations are welcomed at The Pasta Gallery and have been in the past although we do not have specific specials for every occasion. We do and have given complimentary offers to guests upon request for their special occasion. Our personal beliefs has nothing to do with your special occasion being celebrated at our establishment. Please be assured the matter will be dealt with internally. Any and Everyone are welcomed at The Pasta Gallery.
Again please accept our sincere apologies.

The Past Gallery Management

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Visited this small restaurant 30 th aug 2018 with mife while on short vacation in Tobago . The restauran is small with insife and out side covered seating. Good ambiance, wait staff were very well mannered . I had smoked salmon with fetuccini . Food was excellent. This restaurant is located on a short strip which is at the center of nightlife on the island .

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Oh i loved this place! The chef was so friendly! My husband asked for something that was not on the menu and the chef had no problem making it for us and it was delicious even better than mine lol and i liked my pasta as well. Will return next time i am there