Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing Arts and Staffs🏆

We went to Pinto Art Museum just to have Instagram-able photos, thanks to Ate Linda and kuya Jason... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Nikki S
via mobile
Everything here is a feast for the eye

From the galleries, the ponds and gardens to the restaurant, you'll love everything here. It is... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jinshen55
Hong Kong, China

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Antipolo City
from US$13.90
More Info
from US$36.00
More Info
All reviews entrance fee senior citizens every corner during weekdays bamboo forest photo shoots beautiful garden on display bring water take pictures per head a bit pricey metro manila pasta galleries works sculptures
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Not much was said about the place. I honestly thought it was named after a person, only to be told it meant door. Hence, pinto.

There were lots of artworks here. Very mixed. Some religious items. Not everything was for me. I missed seeing the rice gods room. I liked the beds in the garden. The architecture was more of mexican whitewashed... you have to see it yourself.
Dont miss the bamboo room installation art!

1  Thank mamabelz
Reviewed March 17, 2018

The BUT is the location. If you are in central Manila it is well over an hour by car, and you will need both car and driver for four hours or so. So, you need to want to go! If you do, you will be rewarded with one of the most original, intriguing set of exhibition spaces (inside and out) with a mix of indigenous and contemporary art. It is wonderful.
When we visited it was all but deserted, and we just took our time. No guards bossing people about, plenty of seating, delightful pocket sized gardens. Take as many photos as you like. There is a cafe, but we didn't try. All you need to take is a camera and some water, and plenty of time. Highly recommended, if you can put up with the tedious traffic!
(By the way, I did enjoy the negative review by a local who has never visited it. Why let ignorance get in the way of an opinion? And it is not at all expensive, from memory a few US dollars. On a par with most other attractions in Manila, and less than some.)

1  Thank 112358-12
Reviewed March 4, 2018

We just recently discovered this place out of curiosity so we tried it. And we're so surprised that there's a place like this in antipolo! It's really a paradise for nature and art lovers. Another plus is their restaurant which offers good food as well. Definitely worth coming back!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I love the Mediterranean inspired galleries. There were lots of paintings and artworks. Great place for photo shoots and wedding reception. There were different types of art pieces displayed from indigenous to contemporary. A masterpiece on its own from the architecture to interior design and displays. Everything is Instagram worthy. We weren't able to visit some areas because they were already closing at that time so be sure to come early to see the entire museum.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We don’t usually go far on our anniversary, just the usual dinner and drinks nearby. But this year is special, it’s our 10th year as husband & wife. My husband entrusted me on looking for a place in the city or nearby for a lunch date. I have heard of this place before but did not quite pay attention since we live in the south. As much as possible I don’t read reviews or look at pictures so that I won’t have a big expectation. Going there was fast, we were surprised c6 was almost done and has no traffic on a mid day and on a weekday. The place was not hard to find using Waze. It was lunch time already so we decided to eat first. The Rizal Cafe has a very nice ambiance. Food was really great. I ordered Humba and it was so close to the Humba our cook used to cook when I was a child. I have never tasted a Humba that good for the longest time. Even my husband keeps on getting some from my plate. We spent the whole afternoon looking at the paintings and sculptures. Every corner is IG worthy. I did not expect it to be that big. Everything was beyond my expectations. Pinto Museum made our 10th year anniversary date perfect!