Review Highlights
Home of Santa Claus Collectibles

Casa Santa Museum was established by the owner when she didn't have any place to store her Santa... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
nhengswonderland
Antipolo City, Philippines
'Tis the season to be JOLLY

Reviewed December 3, 2017

from US$97.94
from US$138.00
from US$138.00
More Info
All reviews life size entrance fee miramar jardin claus collection place
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

We went here last Dec and it was really fun! We had fun! My son was so amazed at the numerous collections! We'll make it a family tradition to go back here every Dec! More power and God bless!

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

I raised my son with advice from friends to believe in Santa. Seems frivolous to some but starting a child out with pure memories without the drudgeries of the world makes for a happy adult. Coming here when I can allows me to reunite with an old friend as well. Thank you, Casa Santa!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

The house is sooo small and not worth the price of a minimum group of five to enter - so as a couple we paid 900 pesos - even tho' there's a group ahead of us. We thought we will be obliged to pay if we are the only guest but they still collected the group of five fee for just the two us. Displays are not so one of a kind of thing - very ordinary. Even the restroom that it's only the shower curtain that depicts christmas and santa seating on the bowl and a very little ordinary christmas ornament. I am very disappointed of what i have seen and with not so courteous staff that will assist you around. The trip to the place is not worthy enough

Date of experience: December 2017
randydionio, Manager at Casa Santa Museum, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

We are sorry to hear that Casa Santa did not meet your expectations. Our displays were sourced from as least 70 countries.

Regarding the rate applied at the date/time you came, we have a posting on Facebook of a “No Minimum” open dates/time which was uploaded in November. Our Casa Santa "facebook page cover" clearly states that we have a 5pax minimum requirement for entry outside of the "no minimum" open dates/time.

We were trying to reach you to discuss, but we did not get a reply from you. Please feel free to call us anytime at 0917 891 2208 or 584 3199. RANDY

Reviewed December 3, 2017

Santa Clause museum for me is more like Santa's house prepared for kids from 1 to 100 years old. We all have kids in our hearts that never grow old even as years passes by. My partner and I have so much fun here. From photo ops (of course) to appreciating different form and sizes of Santa Clause figure. I've seen the cute santa doggies (dog lover here ) the one I've seen in TV when featured in #KMJS. We stayed their for more than an hour since we enjoyed every piece of them. From the smallest to biggest Santa clause. When we visited the place, there is a Merry Christmas event, they put up a giant inflatable slide for kids and some mom&dad to enjoy, there are also food carts who offered variety of foods, and the Payatas Choir.
We paid P300 per person but it is worth it since this is also for the event with a cause.
Tip: bring your own vehicle since the place is a bit hard to visit if ever you want to commute.

'Tis is truly the season to be jolly! more power to the owner and to the staffs.

1  Thank Mole_the_traveller
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

The entrance fee is pricey, P180 per person. The place looked nice, it looks great in photos. Each room has a theme. Our favorite was the room with blue lights. The place is just small and you can see all of it in about 30 minutes.

Date of experience: November 2017