See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We loved our stay at Villa Victoria Lodge, the breakfast was incredible and the rooms very comfortable. Gisele and Diego were wonderful, helping us arrange our visits to wineries and other activities. We didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2013

the atmosphere feeling likes in Europe, very relaxing and comfortable with the big pool. Food are ok but wine are excellent choice. Nice to be in winery for picking the fresh grape. for me it is so much lucky to be there. I have a business trip in Mendoza and my friend invite me there for a couple nights. I don't know I will have a chance to be there again or not. For the last, their staff is very helpful with English speaker. Since overthere there is not much people who can speak English well.

Room Tip: I was the room that can see the pool is very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Villa Victoria.Their staff were very friendly(especially Gisele) and their English was very good(Lol Spanish sucks so that really helped) I really felt at home although I was thousands of miles away from home.The rooms were clean.I promise to be back to Argentina hopefully my Spanish will be much better then!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2013

After a long bus ride we have arrived in the middle of the night and the owners waited to accomodate us. Due to the fact that the Villa only offers breakfast we were offered empanadas for a late dinner. We had three perfect days with bike tours through the wineries, with chilling at the pool or taking the tour to the Andes so that we extended our stay for 3 more days and we have not regret it! The two employees in charge (Gisele and Diego) were very helpful for organising our daily programme!

We did not feel as living in a hotel but as in a family vacation house!

Room Tip: Buy the wine in the wineries you visit, before stopping at the Villa go to a local store in Maipu and buy some food and fruits for the dinner. Enjoy these in the evening on the terrace of the house! Perfect way to relax and enjoy the evenings far away from the madding crowds in the city...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a gorgeous mansion in the heart of Maipu, one of the main areas for wineries in Mendoza. The Rodriguez family is very welcoming and the caretakers make you feel at home. Contrary to some of the reviews, pretty much everything is homemade from the freshly baked croissant to the homemade jams. The grounds are massive and the pool is refreshing. It is true that the mansion is a good 30 minute drive from the city of Mendoza and that the downtown restaurants in Maipu require access to a car. That being said I would NOT recommend renting a car in Mendoza. Villa Victoria offers transfers from the airport and the taxis should be sufficient for transportation. In addition, navigating around Maipu and Mendoza is a little confusing and the GPS is not that reliable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple