See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 1, 2014

While traveling in Argentina this is one of the nicest places i have stayed. The owners and staff are really helpfull, the place is clean, quiet, near winery's and it has a pool. Great place to relax, read a book and drink some Mendoza-wines. I would recommend this place to everbody!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I'm Staying as we speak at the Villa Victoria Lodge. Rooms are real nice, at least mine. And the place is a place for silent contemplation and reading. The villa is in old Swiss style, and a charming place. The pool are nice and have even room to swim. The breakfast is good. But don't expect 5 start type of buffet. Its more continental type. but served in a dining room or out on the terrace. The service is excellent and personal. Young people and eager to serve. The only thing about this place is that it is a bit out of town, so expect to use taxi or your own transport. But for wine tasting its in a ideal place. The staff will help u book tours and places to go for tasting close or far away. Will i stay here again. YES.

Room Tip: My room is big, its on the second floor and have a windows to 3 sides. The andes can be seen in the distance.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We loved our stay at Villa Victoria Lodge, the breakfast was incredible and the rooms very comfortable. Gisele and Diego were wonderful, helping us arrange our visits to wineries and other activities. We didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2013

the atmosphere feeling likes in Europe, very relaxing and comfortable with the big pool. Food are ok but wine are excellent choice. Nice to be in winery for picking the fresh grape. for me it is so much lucky to be there. I have a business trip in Mendoza and my friend invite me there for a couple nights. I don't know I will have a chance to be there again or not. For the last, their staff is very helpful with English speaker. Since overthere there is not much people who can speak English well.

Room Tip: I was the room that can see the pool is very nice.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Villa Victoria.Their staff were very friendly(especially Gisele) and their English was very good(Lol Spanish sucks so that really helped) I really felt at home although I was thousands of miles away from home.The rooms were clean.I promise to be back to Argentina hopefully my Spanish will be much better then!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo