Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
SAVE US$42
Booking.comUS$127
eDreamsUS$127
HurbUS$128
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

I have arrived today to stay at Cocomat-Nafsika after 4-5 years since my last stay. I was very disappointed from the very first moment I entered our room.

The toilet seat is broken, the TV remote control as well, and the closet sliding door cannot open properly, since the drawers are a bit broken, fall in the front and block its way. If that weren't enough, the bed is nothing like what I had experienced some years ago. It's not as thick as it used to be, nor as "tall" as it was. On the contrary, I sat and sunk, not to mention that, now, that I write these very lines laying down, the bed has a rather curved result and I can't seem to rest. I really don't know how I will manage to sleep. The pillows and the people in reception are great, but that doesn't mean it makes the experience less disappointing.

This is all too bad, since I was really anxious to stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EthelAgelatou
Maria G, Διευθυντής at Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear Mrs. Agelatou,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review through TripAdvisor.

We are very sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations as a returning customer and we have shared your issues with the whole Coco-Mat Nafsika team. All the departments have been informed and especially the one in charge of the quality control of the beds as they are the asset that we take proud in equipping our rooms with.

We appreciate both positive and negative feedback as we are always trying to improve our services and to make our guests stays as comfortable and relaxing as possible.

Regarding the issues mentioned in the room, we would have gladly allocated you to a different one had you informed our reception stuff as soon as possible you realized you werent comfortable.

If you ever decide to visit our hotel once more we will make sure to provide you with a memorable stay!

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best regards and safe travels,
Giannis Kalogris
Hotel Manager

Reviewed December 20, 2019 via mobile

Our family enjoyed our stay at Coco-Mat Nafsika. The staff was professional and helpful. Checking in was a breeze. Ambience was relaxing and we absolutely loved the breakfast. Our children missed the breakfast till this day. The hotel may be located outskirts of Athens town but with the train station approximately 10-15mins walk it was convenient. The only thing we may not like would be the room which was small for a family of 4 but is not really a complain as probably that was the largest room they had for a family of 4.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2019

Very friendly, clean hotel, close to loads of nice restaurants. Staff are excellent, across the board. Plenty of choice for breakfast. Clearly, this hotel puts a lot of thought in to all aspects of what they do.

Well done folks!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Pat O
Reviewed September 4, 2019

very cozy and full service hotel. very helpful staff. the food!!!! absolutely healthy and amazing. you will all love it. please visit. the price is cheap compares of what it offers. very quiet and clean rooms .

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

If you want to jump into Pillow's heaven, Coco Mat is the place! Very comfortable matresses for full rest and recharge. Nice and friendly hotel staff, quite surroundings in nice residential area. Clean room.

Date of stay: July 2019