“Great t0 get a cup of coffee at all hours!”

Kaldi Cafe Libertad
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Chihuahua
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I am a coffee and tea person and am always looking for a place to sit down, relax, and get a cup of coffee. I have been here before as this is NOT my first visit to my maternal state. The baristas are always friendly and in a good mood. Also coffee desserts are always first rate. I had regular coffee with coffee cake this time. Right across the street from San Francisco church where I will stop since I am a Mexican Catholic! I always ask for a regular cup, not a paper one since I know I will be sitting down for a little while at least. However, there are a couple of drawbacks to this place/ First, there are NOT enough outlets to plug in your computer if you decide to use one. 2nd, it gets really crowded in the evening and can NOT find a seat. I have gone during the day on both occasions so it was easy for me to find a seat. I was going to go last nite, but the place was so crowded that just passed by! I really do NOt think it is that expensive since it is a nice place. For sure, it is cheaper than Starbucks!

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

His place is perfect to come and talk to strangers, drink the perfect latte on the whole city, the service is the best ! And I am in love with amable expreso, taste it :)

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

I've been to this place a couple of times and it's always been a good experience. The coffee is delicious and the service is great. I will definitely be going back here again.

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I love this coffee place, cool design, great service and most importantly best coffee and desserts. I don't think it needs further description, just try it.

Reviewed December 21, 2016

Beautiful coffe shop, great taste, good to hang out with friends or going solo for a cup of tea and pie