“A gem of a place”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Came across this restaurant whilst looking for a place to have lunch and took one last look in the port and so glad we did. There was an excellent set lunch, I had a vey good tuna and my wife a paella all really good. Excellent professional service. With a wonderful view over the port. Very good vale for money.

Merce P, Gerente at Sa Marinada, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Dear family,
Thanks you for the mesage.
Thanks you for your visit.
Best Regards

Mercè Pellicer

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This was first time for me to dine at this elegant restaurant Sa Marinada.
Location is very nice with beautiful view of the harbor, refined restaurant interior.
Service is quite good. Hall manager always kept watching guests.
Foods are very good. They serves very traditional foods.
We ordered several starters to share. Each starter was quite big portion. So I recommend people to share.
I ordered cheek of hake. To be honest, I was little bit disappointed to order the dish.
It was quite heavy because cheek itself were quite fatty and lots of butter in sauce.
My husband had paella. It was best paella I ever tasted!

They don't have any sett menu in dinner. But lunchtime they offere fixed menu.
I can not remember the prize for lunch menu but it was pretty reasonable compared to dinner.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Located in the port of St Feliu with own parking, Sa Marinada is a restaurant with wonderful view on the port and the beach of St Feliu.
There are a superbe terrace as well as a second floor with incredible view, while the main restaurant used in colder period is cosy, nicely decorated with a romantic atmosphere (and port view too).
The service is diligent and efficient. The food is obviously about fish & see food but there is also some good meat in the menu. 3 tasting menu: 54€, 86€ and a huge seefood selection for 99,50€. We decided to select dishes in the variety of proposals.
The fish soup and the Txangurro (crab) at donosterrian style were really delicious.
The desserts are also excellent and delicate.
Highly recommended restaurant in St Feliu.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

1. The food is good when you finally get it. 2. Location is nice. 3. Prices are really high for what you get: 21 euro for a small piece of beef vs. 20 for a much bigger & better piece of meat + whole dinner @ can neri in nearby christina d aro. 4. Our young waiter was dismissive: my wife asked for coffee with dessert...it didn't come until the bill-when asked about it, waiter's response: "it's coming, lady." 5. Prepare to Wait: they told us "20 min for paella"--it was +45 min. 6. We're never going back.

1  Thank Vincent D
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

We have been here enjoying the views to the harbour. The attention of the waiters has been more than excellence...one of the best ever had. I wants to congratulated the owners because the Service is such important as the food and in this point 5 stars. The food we have take was excellent. That's right is not a cheap Restaurant but from what we have received is not expensive