“maybe I was unlucky!”

Price range: US$8 - US$18
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Since 1976
Reviewed 3 July 2017

I wasn't feeling too well so I took stuffed tomatoes and a half a litre of house red wine. The wine was good but the stuffed tomatoes had a very,very strong minty taste. I think that they must have used mint oil or essence as i've never been able to get such a strong taste with fresh mint.

There are newer reviews for Stavros Restaurant

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Came to the restaurant late afternoon and had two different salads. They were okay but the white wine we asked for had room temperature... That was slightly disappointing. The service was okay from start but later on nobody asked us if the food was okay and we had to look inside the restaurant for the bill.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We finally got some fish in fish-scarce Greece. I got the whole filet grilled, plus cheeses, kaffe Del doge, and doge Del Russo. Very nice people and delicious authentic Greek food. Recommended.

1  Thank Carl R
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We ate here several times. The appetizers are delicious and filling. We enjoyed the Monday night buffet with its large variety of Greek dishes to taste. Wines are inexpensive and complement the meal. I had a variety of meats and grilled dishes and they were also very good. I would love to return.

1  Thank Bornfreenowexpensive
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We have enjoyed the excellent food and service at Stavros many times over the last few years. Always to a good standard, hot and plenty of it. The staff are amazing and the service good. All the family seems to be involved adding to the ambiance.

1  Thank Mark J